Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why didn’t we think of this!??

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
76F08F21 F6C9 4C3F 84E6 CF58A461450B

It was so simple, why didnt we think about this? Alright guys, inceldom is over, our problems are solved!

What a stupid thing to say. Whoever typed that comment.

Ok, I guess rape is legal now.

Everything seems simple from the outside and it's easy to give advice from a position of privilege.
I'm guilty of this too on this forum, but I still think driverslicensecels should just get a drivers license and stop whining.

Just tell a legless, armless african kid to stop being so sad and take a walk. DUH

Even a sub 40 iq like that guy/foid has a better life than us because of their looks

I'm guilty of this too on this forum, but I still think driverslicensecels should just get a drivers license and stop whining.
I can understand if they had their license's suspended, but never getting one in the first place even after years of trying seems like a larp.

I wish you could reply with videos in the youtube comment section id just post the Billy Madison scene over and over again to low effort "advice" like this.

Ohh YOU gUys ArE tOo BuSY hAtING wOmENz TO tHink Up THE rEEEEL StrAteGY!!

Time to go out and have sex.

Complaining about being poor? Shut the fuck up, go get rich, it’ll change your view of life

Just have sex theory.

Just regrow into an 8/10 bro!

Complaining about being poor? Shut the fuck up, go get rich, it’ll change your view of life
Just make more money poor people.

I know right? Its not hard, just make more money
They're poor because of their bad personalities and because they feel entitled to have money obviously.

Damn. That explains it.

See you in jail

Non uglies say the darndest things.