Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why didn’t we ship niggers back to Africa after slavery was abolished?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
Title, they served their purpose so what was the point of keeping these low iq apes around after slavery?

Didn’t they still work for practically nothing after slavery was abolished

From what I recall reading, Lincoln gave them a choice to either become citizens in USA. Or they were allowed to go back free. To some shitty country like Liberia or somewhere in west africa

In Texas, they didn't tell the slaves that they were legally freed for a long time after.
Didn’t they still work for practically nothing after slavery was abolished
Yes, they were stuck. Sharecropping started after and was very similar to slavery.

From what I recall reading, Lincoln gave them a choice to either become citizens in USA. Or they were allowed to go back free. To some shitty country like Liberia or somewhere in west africa

Because cheap labor and sending all niggers to Africa would be EXTREMELY expensive and time consuming.

That was actually Lincoln's plan before he got shot kek

Tbh I doubt anyone thought they would become as useless as problematic as they are today.

Yankland should have done. For social cohesion's sake. Europe was smart enough to only have them in their colonies, Portugal castrated them so they couldn't breed. Having 4 million poorly educated people of a different race who bear resentment towards you is a recipe for disaster, as it's proved. Apparently 16k went to Liberia. It would have been very expensive to ship 4 million people to Africa in 1865. It took centuries to bring them to Yankland. In the UK, we can't even deport 1% of our immigrants these days. Plus you'd have had to catch them.

Who cares I'm a 22 year old virgin

They were needed for sharecropping and it would have been expensive to ship all those niggers back. Also they probably thought niggers would be normal, they didn’t know so many would be criminals

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back