Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why didn't Trump stand behind a bullet proof glass?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Why do politicians even risk it? Makes zero fucking sense.

@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@VideoGameCoper
@Ron.Belgrade

the left woke bubble will likely accuse trump of staging this

Are you concerned about his ear?

if he's shot the jews will replace him with a (((body double)))

so it doesn't matter

it sounded like the shooter had 3 chances but could only hit an ear?

Because usually there is a very high security there.

it sounded like the shooter had 3 chances but could only hit an ear?
It was a libreal, not suprising. Also he is lucky it didn't hit his eye( I hope so) because, that Iraqi bishop who got attacked in australia lost his eye.

the left woke bubble will likely accuse trump of staging this
Looks to real to be staged. But it's strange, how he started celebrating immediately, after getting shot. So I don't know.

the entire thing seems weird. so the retard had one chance but he brings a semi with a 223 round???
Yeah, it's weird. Good thing he wasn't very bright, otherwise, Trump would be dead now.

Looks to real to be staged. But it's strange, how he started celebrating immediately, after getting shot. So I don't know.
did you see the security foids freaking out like they were scared or stupid

Last edited:
did you see the ss foids freaking out like they were scared or stupid
I'm not American, but it's fucking weird how foids are assigned to protect him, I thought at least the secret service actually, hired people who could do the job. The only thing foids are good for is to suck dick, why are they even allowed to do such important jobs?

I'm not American, but it's fucking weird how foids are assigned to protect him
if you look at the video there are two security foids at the vehicle who look too short and stupid for the job to protect him

Probably because they didn't expect it to happen. Just look at how slow and inefficient the secret service agents were.

if you look at the video there are two security foids at the vehicle who look too short and stupid for the job to protect him
Yeah, I know. And one foid was right in the middle, when they gathered around him. Stupid roastie. You could tell both were panicking and had no clue, even, though, they were wearing glasses lol.

Probably because they didn't expect it to happen. Just look at how slow and inefficient the secret service agents were.
Some dude actually, warned them, about the shooter. They ignored the guy.

They just don't expect shit like that to happen. It would also make them look weak if they stood behind bulletproof glass

They just don't expect shit like that to happen. It would also make them look weak if they stood behind bulletproof glass
Presidents shouldn't care about what Normies think. Even Putin is known to be extremely paranoid, but being called "paranoid"
Is better then getting shot

Presidents shouldn't care about what Normies think. Even Putin is known to be extremely paranoid, but being called "paranoid"
Is better then getting shot
True. I honestly hope Trump gets back in though. Our economy was so much better when he was in office. We are not doing well financially under Biden's administration