Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why didn't tik tok manipulate white foids to go for chinese men

J

Justice

Veteran
I mean if I was chinese and owned tik tok, then I would make sure no that only videos that go viral would be asian male white female.

But whats happening is that the videos going viral are like interracial white women and black men.

I think I only saw one video with a white female asian man.

It doesnt work like that. Media cannot direct what people want.
If shoot a 100 films with fugly actors. People wont suddenly love fuglies. You will just get 100 flops.

Only foidists commies with shit understanding of economics believe that shit.

If shoot a 100 films with fugly actors. People wont suddenly love fuglies. You will just get 100 flops.

Just look at all the movies we have like Star Wars where they try to force females or unwanted minorities into key roles.

They all flopped for most part.

Tik Tok is about MONEY FIRST AND VIEWS FIRST. Thats why they made it so big

Just look at all the movies we have like Star Wars where they try to force females or unwanted minorities into key roles.

They all flopped for most part.

Tik Tok is about MONEY FIRST AND VIEWS FIRST. Thats why they made it so big
They all flopped because SJW idiots did it wrong. A Gov like China definetely.could come up with a 10-15 year plan that would influence perception of asian males.