Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why didnt our parents set us free for adoption ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Title. You can usually already tell from a young age who is gonna be a loser in life and who is gonna be a winner. Our parents saw that we were different from other kids, aka genetic trash. Then why do they keep us and abuse us when they could just set us free for adoption ? They dont love us anyways, at least for most users, we are just a waste of money to them and we drag down their social status by being ugly losers. They could just get rid of us and not live with the shame of having a loser son thats gonna be a genetic dead end yet they dont do that. Why ?

My parents do love me, I would have roped a long time ago if that wasn't true.

Good for you i guess, mine didnt and so didnt the parents of many other users here

I was already given away at birth.

Just get raped in a foster home theory

Our parents are fucking retards man

Our parents are fucking retards man
True. They could have just set me free for adoption, yet they decided to keep me for whatever reason and all they do is shout at me, mentally/psychologically abuse me, blame me and make me the scapegoat for everything etc.

True. They could have just set me free for adoption, yet they decided to keep me for whatever reason and all they do is shout at me, mentally/psychologically abuse me, blame me and make me the scapegoat for everything etc.
They are probably broke paycheck to paycheck normies faggots too. We didn't have a chance.

My parents actually love me, so i got lucky in that regard

They are probably broke paycheck to paycheck normies faggots too. We didn't have a chance.
They arent broke, i got almost anything materialistic i wanted and they even bought a new house for themselves around 2 years ago

They arent broke, i got almost anything materialistic i wanted and they even bought a new house for themselves around 2 years ago
Well at least you do t have to worry about wageslaving I am neet but my parents don't have any money so I live off universal credit £380 a month and my mum made me homeless 3 years ago so i got a council flat that a crackhead who got sent to prison used to live in

I'm bored of this life now and I can never make my own money so fuck it might as well just die somehow

I was supposed to be a girl so that should tell you something.

Well at least you do t have to worry about wageslaving I am neet but my parents don't have any money so I live off universal credit £380 a month and my mum made me homeless 3 years ago so i got a council flat that a crackhead who got sent to prison used to live in

I'm bored of this life now and I can never make my own money so fuck it might as well just die somehow
Not really. I mean i still get some financial support by my parents, but i have to pay for my Amazon stuff myself since over 2 years, for example. Also my parents threatened to kick me out if i ever decide to drop work and go on NEETbux.

Did your parents tell you that ?
So throughout the years they would have conversations with people talking about kids and they would bring it up that they were supposed to have a daughter but my mom had a miscarriage. They tried again and they had me. Another time they were talking about my middle brothers girlfriend who they cared about a lot saying her and her mother went out and got their hair done and my dad said "if you had a daughter you could do things like that" my mom made a sad face. Meanwhile I was standing off to the side and they didn't see me standing there.

Same. My dad loved me till he died, and my mother still loves me. I am one of the only people she is close with too. She has zero friends and barely any other family.

Same. My dad loved me till he died, and my mother still loves me. I am one of the only people she is close with too. She has zero friends and barely any other family.
Imagine being born as tutorial mode gender and not having any friends or family lmao

Imagine being born as tutorial mode gender and not having any friends or family lmao
It’s crazy. She’s more non NT than me tho. I’m not kidding. I inherited my autism genes from her without a doubt, and also inherited my severe OCD and insomnia from her

Same thing with me. Apparently, the doctors told them some schizo shit that girls have faster heart beats than males, which I had, and they where convinced I was going to be female. Iirc they where shocked when I came out male. I never got the feeling that they resented me for not being born a girl though.

it would be way worse if we were put for adoption. If your own parents hate you for being ugly, then imagine how much strangers will. Also the system is trash.

it would be way worse if we were put for adoption. If your own parents hate you for being ugly, then imagine how much strangers will. Also the system is trash.
Still asking myself why they do all this work off keeping us instead of giving us away, if they hate us so much ?

Still asking myself why they do all this work off keeping us instead of giving us away, if they hate us so much ?
Perhaps not all of us have parents that hated us. Sucks if your do

Weak losers didn't have what it takes to do the right thing.

So your foid mom was expecting a girl from ultrasound and birthed an incel instead :feelskek: I'm sure she is still seething about this every time she interacts with you.

im guessing they have a feeling of responsibility. They brought you into this world and it's their responsibility to raise you. Could also be to avoid social stigma. If your parents put you up for adoption, then they would get judged by their friends and other family members. I think its a mix between the two. Could also be that they have hope that once you develop more you will turn into Chad. Theres some ugly kids who became good looking growing up.

Title. You can usually already tell from a young age who is gonna be a loser in life and who is gonna be a winner. Our parents saw that we were different from other kids, aka genetic trash. Then why do they keep us and abuse us when they could just set us free for adoption ? They dont love us anyways, at least for most users, we are just a waste of money to them and we drag down their social status by being ugly losers. They could just get rid of us and not live with the shame of having a loser son thats gonna be a genetic dead end yet they dont do that. Why ?
To serve them when they're old

Weak losers didn't have what it takes to do the right thing.
im guessing they have a feeling of responsibility. They brought you into this world and it's their responsibility to raise you. Could also be to avoid social stigma. If your parents put you up for adoption, then they would get judged by their friends and other family members. I think its a mix between the two. Could also be that they have hope that once you develop more you will turn into Chad. Theres some ugly kids who became good looking growing up.
Makes sense. They were too much of cowards to give us free for adoption and maybe also copium

So your foid mom was expecting a girl from ultrasound and birthed an incel instead :feelskek: I'm sure she is still seething about this every time she interacts with you.
@Den66kj
@niggers

No my mom had a miscarriage which was a girl. They tried again and I came out.

Last edited: