Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why didn't I kill ymself at age 13?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Why didn't I kill ymself at age 13? Did I still have silly hope back then I would ascend?

Why didn't I kill ymself at age 13? Did I still have silly hope back then I would ascend?
you still shouldnt kill yourself

try and make your routine as stress free as possible as you build a plan to fix your face
if it is as bad as you say you need to try bimaxillary surgery eg leforte and palatal expansion

IF THIS FAILS THEN YES YOU HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND WELL WITHN YOUR RIGHTS TO ROPE

YOU SIMPLY HAVENT EXHAUSTED EVERYTHING YET YOUR TOO YOUNG

But you are correct if you are treated like shit now, you need to make some form of change facially as this is almost always the problem.

THE JEEEZ IMPROVE YOUR BODY AND MONEY AND CAREER are UTTER MEMES AS EVEN WITH ALL OF THIS YOUR FACE FAILOS EVERYTHING AND YOUR BACK TO SQUARE ONE

I tried killing myself at 14, got fucked liver , not allowed to drink because of this. Used paracetamol.

I don’t know
42580.jpg

You had a brink of hope like me and I still have one day sometime in the future everything for me will change and no matter how much you deny and argue you still got some that is why you keep going.

You had a brink of hope like me and I still have one day sometime in the future everything for me will change and no matter how much you deny and argue you still got some that is why you keep going.
It can be up to 99.9% over for some guys here.

Because God if he exists had greatER aspirations for you.

you still shouldnt kill yourself

try and make your routine as stress free as possible as you build a plan to fix your face
if it is as bad as you say you need to try bimaxillary surgery eg leforte and palatal expansion

IF THIS FAILS THEN YES YOU HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND WELL WITHN YOUR RIGHTS TO ROPE

YOU SIMPLY HAVENT EXHAUSTED EVERYTHING YET YOUR TOO YOUNG

But you are correct if you are treated like shit now, you need to make some form of change facially as this is almost always the problem.

THE JEEEZ IMPROVE YOUR BODY AND MONEY AND CAREER are UTTER MEMES AS EVEN WITH ALL OF THIS YOUR FACE FAILOS EVERYTHING AND YOUR BACK TO SQUARE ONE
Still helps to gymmaxx. Changing your face and gymmaxxing and an incel could ascend

Still helps to gymmaxx. Changing your face and gymmaxxing and an incel could ascend
you have contradicted the predication of your reply

[UWSL]my post: you need to make some form of change facially as this is almost always the problem.[/UWSL]

you negate this in your reply

by restating what i said

how is this not agreeing with the reply

you have contradicted the predication of your reply

[UWSL]my post: you need to make some form of change facially as this is almost always the problem.[/UWSL]

you negate this in your reply

by restating what i said

how is this not agreeing with the reply
I was agreeing with you retard. I just said that gymmaxxing on top of it helps :lul:

I should've been shot at birth

I was agreeing with you retard. I just said that gymmaxxing on top of it helps :lul:
agreeing while disagreeing
interesting
you didnt say anywhere on the post you agree
you just went straight to contrarian view

Was it painful?
It was just all dark bro. No pain, just scary af. Took them, went comatose, woke up after 4-6 days with tubes on my throat and nose. No bright lights and shit.

If I had access to a firearm tho, I would be dead for a long time, borderlinemaxxed here