Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why did we allow jews to take over the world?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Avid bush enjoyer
★★★
They control the media, the banks, our government.

Is it the fluoride in our drinking water made to pacify us into subservience to our Jewish overlords?

I don't understand why we have put up with them for so long with all their bellyacheing about the "holocaust" and the perpetual victim mentality. They control the fucking banks and they still claim to be under harassment.

Why is it they hide their cabal from the public eye?
Why is everyone forced into silence if they even question things about the jews claims?

It's very obvious the jews are in every political pocket they can put their kike hands into. I'm sick of these fucking annoying ass people.

I must hide before the jewforcers come and storm my building because I questioned their "almighty power"

This all started a long time ago. Centuries if anything. Making deals with devils and so on.

We didn't as such
We just didn't grasp their formidable skill in subversion and deception

They control the media, the banks, our government.

Is it the fluoride in our drinking water made to pacify us into subservience to our Jewish overlords?

I don't understand why we have put up with them for so long with all their bellyacheing about the "holocaust" and the perpetual victim mentality. They control the fucking banks and they still claim to be under harassment.

Why is it they hide their cabal from the public eye?
Why is everyone forced into silence if they even question things about the jews claims?

It's very obvious the jews are in every political pocket they can put their kike hands into. I'm sick of these fucking annoying ass people.
ask the church. They wanted to expel them at first, but then decided it would be a nice idea to integrate them by forcing them to work with money. If they expelled them all to some shithole no one ever heard of we would have been living in a jew-free world now.

ask the church. They wanted to expel them at first, but then decided it would be a nice idea to integrate them by forcing them to work with money. If they expelled them all to some shithole no one ever heard of we would have been living in a jew-free world now.
Rip

Jews rule capitalism and communism + they completely control American and British Protestants.

Nobody allowed it. They simply didn't do anything about it.

Well, someone tried, but we all know how that turned out 80+ years later.

WARNING NSFL:
iu

We were just too moral then, and being right hurt us bad