Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why did this Chad settle with a below average woman?

Rightful anger

Rightful anger

Waifu > Stacy
-
th
Nikolaj-Coster-waldau-wife-Nukaaka-Coster-waldau.jpg
game-of-thrones-nikolaj-coster-waldau-gq-frances-international-star-of-the-year-06.jpg

Nikolai Coster Waldau

He has looks, status, JBW and money compared to her. An average Danish girl would be above his wife in looks.

Last edited:
And I bet she thinks she deserves this blue eyed blonde devil with an anvil jaw. Her eyes are disgusting, legit incel tier

This just shows how skewed it is for men in the dating market.

Bluepilled chads always end up in believing in the "love" meme, and get taken advantage of by lower SMV wymmin.

Bluepilled chad can get away with being bluepilled, because he'll get pussy anyway.

I used to know a chad (solid 8.5 or 9) who said he went for ugly women for LTR because they're "more likely to stay" and "less likely to cheat".

"She is the daughter of Vivi and Josef Motzfeldt. Her father is a Greenlandic politician. She is of Greenlandic nationality. Her ethnicity is German and Norwegian.Jul 23, 2017"

For a moment there I thought she was a chink. He could have banged virtually any 7+ in hollywood even now post prime.
Idk, is there a summer gook-off that he met her at? Where euros try and act asian? I mean wtf.

I used to know a chad (solid 8.5 or 9) who said he went for ugly women for LTR because they're "more likely to stay" and "less likely to cheat".
If he wasn't virtue veneering/ or covering up his spinelessness with a good point, I applaud him.

Because women are indeed promiscuous and hypergamic. Everyone wants to be hte one more invested in. Just look at how even chad is insecure, and chooses to secure the threat not by ensuring the threats to high value girls are eliminated... since he sees no way to do that, but because he just wants to be happy. HE just wants to have everything simple, and easy.
Instead of being someone who aims high, and demands things work out in his favor. For greatness to be secure.

If he wasn't virtue veneering/ or covering up his spinelessness with a good point, I applaud him.

Because women are indeed promiscuous and hypergamic. Everyone wants to be hte one more invested in. Just look at how even chad is insecure, and chooses to secure the threat not by ensuring the threats to high value girls are eliminated... since he sees no way to do that, but because he just wants to be happy. HE just wants to have everything simple, and easy.
Instead of being someone who aims high, and demands things work out in his favor. For greatness to be secure.

Personally, there was a part of me that hated him for doing this, because regardless of his motive, he was contributing to hypergamy.

I actually straight up told him that it was guys like him that make it impossible for a guy like me to get a sub4 woman. He just said the usual bluepilled bullshit like "bro, you just gotta have game!" "I see ugly guys with girls all the time!" "Ugly girls are easy bro!" etc. When I told him "if an ugly girl can have a guy like you, why would she date an ugly guy like me?" to which he just said "I'm nothing special, man! You can easily do what I do". No matter how I tried to explain it, he just didn't get it.

They actually have a similar phenotype. Some people say we're attracted to people that look like us. I mean not US since we're ugly, but for normal people.

Also maybe he loves her for real reasons. Maybe she treats him like a god. Who knows. Glad for him if it works.

How is he chad?

Probably didn't wanna deal with a crazy Stacy.

Could it be that he likes her as a person and picked her even with more attractive alternatives? Not every guy goes 100% for looks.

She looks above average for a 50 year old woman. So he is supposed to dump her just because he is a chad?

Could it be that he likes her as a person and picked her even with more attractive alternatives? Not every guy goes 100% for looks.
Could the reverse be said about women who go out with less attractive guys.
In that case personality > Looks.....?
images

Could the reverse be said about women who go out with less attractive guys.
In that case personality > Looks.....?
images
For some people that may be the case, but they're a rarity, especially if it's a woman. And he probably finds her attractive.

He's not a chad. I mog him. Looks like a normie but old.

th
Nikolaj-Coster-waldau-wife-Nukaaka-Coster-waldau.jpg
game-of-thrones-nikolaj-coster-waldau-gq-frances-international-star-of-the-year-06.jpg

Nikolai Coster Waldau

He has looks, status, JBW and money compared to her. An average Danish girl would be above his wife in looks.
He married the daughter of the legendary BOGDANOFF's, he is now officially one of the most powerful people on earth as he is a part of the BOGDANOFF family. Smart move by him tbh.

Mogs the OP IMO.

Waldau is about 10 cm taller. He has more defined features. Mortensen will appeal more to younger women because of his eyes and facial impression. It's pretty even IMO but they are both chads. 8.5/10 internationally at least.

Waldau is about 10 cm taller. He has more defined features. Mortensen will appeal more to younger women because of his eyes and facial impression. It's pretty even IMO but they are both chads. 8.5/10 internationally at least.
Mortensen aged better. He was 40 in A Perfect Murder and he looked like he was still in his late 20s.

Jawline on point

that's the best he could get on tinder DUH

How is he chad?
He's not a chad. I mog him. Looks like a normie but old.

8e8a4f04b18487e38cc921cce67246b1.jpg

Nikolaj-Coster.jpg

nikolaj-coster-waldau-05.jpg

positive canthal tilt; well defined jaw, chin and features; tall; narrow nose and good proportions.

Maybe if Hitler won the war he would be a normie kek. He is not even normie in Denmark, not to mention internationally.

She looks above average for a 50 year old woman. So he is supposed to dump her just because he is a chad?

Can't find any young picture of her, but there is no way she has gone down in looks so much with age.
phenotype match is legit
So a part Asian is the match of Dane?

Last edited:
Some kind of Juggernaut Law applies here. He knows he's nearly the best option that femoid can possibly have, so it's most likely she won't cheat on him, because she would be unable to find any better looking man wanting to fuck her.

Some kind of Juggernaut Law applies here. He knows he's nearly the best option that femoid can possibly have, so it's most likely she won't cheat on him, because she would be unable to find any better looking man wanting to fuck her.
If that's the case than chads are nowhere near as powerful as they are made out to be, if they can't even hold the loyalty of a looksmatch with a huge amount of fame and status.
Bluepilled chads always end up in believing in the "love" meme, and get taken advantage of by lower SMV wymmin.

Bluepilled chad can get away with being bluepilled, because he'll get pussy anyway.
But will be a failure all the same.

Last edited:
This the reason why we are so fucked, because these fucking ogres feel entitled to chad

Personally, there was a part of me that hated him for doing this, because regardless of his motive, he was contributing to hypergamy.

I actually straight up told him that it was guys like him that make it impossible for a guy like me to get a sub4 woman. He just said the usual bluepilled bullshit like "bro, you just gotta have game!" "I see ugly guys with girls all the time!" "Ugly girls are easy bro!" etc. When I told him "if an ugly girl can have a guy like you, why would she date an ugly guy like me?" to which he just said "I'm nothing special, man! You can easily do what I do". No matter how I tried to explain it, he just didn't get it.
Bluepillism pervades because mankind is primal, and developing a realistic outlook is the kind of sense people don't innately prioritize with their primal cerebral structure. So it's just a needless stressor. It's not even time/ life constraints that make it impossible. People need instant gratification liek TV/ masculinity masturbation with football.

Him contributing to a subaverage whore helps hypergamy because it gives women the illusion that they can get anyone they want if they're not that ugly. Men don't innately value really anything immaterial over material capital, like women do. Because we all love the narcissistic pleasure of being aesthetically/ dominarchically/ darwiniarchically superior. The darwinial hierarchy is someoen who is physically/ sculpturally superior to others, and makes people feel inferior. Poeple want the security/ satisfaction/ impressive imposition that prevents criticism and predation from other beings.

Women see a window when they look at this. One that overlooks their rightful place on the hierarchy. Which is why it might be 21st century matriarchical virtue veneering. This guy can get away with a bitch on the side, if the bitch doesn't cry squeal squeal for not giving her attention, and accusing him of rape. But she wants the status of a game of thrones actor. So the detriment of being a loser, without the only hot hollywood guy she can get (due to his desire to stay out of stressful situations with HOTTER women commitance) makes her stick with it if he di cheat on her. The pain of being cheated on outweighs the fear of losing status which brings a greater pain on women. Thus showing their innate superficiality/ hierarchicality. Since status > love.

He looks pretty bad but that woman is a special kind of repulsive. I can only imagine how she looks without fakeup. Holy shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back