Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why did they teach lookism to me in school

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Had a period in school where in pshe we for whatever reason watched a ton of stuff on looksim (which caused me to get bullied for being ugly)

We watched a ted talk of this girl who was a Stacy but then she was in an acid attack and noticed how she got treated so differently now that she was ugly.

Watched a vid of a guy with something wrong with his face fucked up and gettin laughed n pointed at the street which happens to me btw n yeh

Watched a vid of how plastic surgery is increasing in Japan n all dem countries

That period in time of school was fucking hell for me. Every lesson these normie cunts would make jokes about me and say I'm like the guys in the video and how im like the Japan guys cuz I need surgery on my jaw cuz I don't have one they said. (I don't and I do need surgery for one) also I have a big nose n all dat so they'd make jokes on me gettin surgery for that to. They were more blackpilled then me. And cuz I was a sissy back then I just took it and laughed it off. It wasnt until a year later that I became blackpilled (myself, I wasn't aware of incels or the blackpill until 2019) and beat one of those cunts up

Literally everyone is blackpilled just when an incel talks about blackpilled stuff people disregard their plight and gaslight them which is one of the many factors that makes the way society treats ugly men and incels sociopathic/narcicistic.

Really makes you wonder what went through the head of whatever retard thought it was a good idea to make fucking lookism a topic in schools.

Because the school system is a pile of horseshit and the curriculum is devised by retards. Their main mistake is trying to appeal to people's compassion when in reality all people are completely devoid of any such emotion. It's the same way they try and teach kids how to identify bullying and ways that people get bullied, all it does is give the bullies ammo and pointers.

Really makes you wonder what went through the head of whatever retard thought it was a good idea to make fucking lookism a topic in schools.
OP's teacher browsed lookism.net :lul:

OP's teacher browsed lookism.net :lul:
It's possible. The head of pshe was actually a subhuman and for some reason randomly treated the 'nerds' (ugly males) with respect. I had him once and me and this other ugly kid who sat next to me he was so nice to us gave us so much respect.

Genuinely could've been blackpilled and was trying to spread it but just caused more bullying for me unfortunately

as far as I'm concerned it's better to blackpill kids as soon as possible instead of telling them to rot and study to be good wagecucks

as far as I'm concerned it's better to blackpill kids as soon as possible instead of telling them to rot and study to be good wagecucks
Doesnt make a difference no point in trying they should've not done it covertly done it properly instead show them face and lms videos instead

It's possible. The head of pshe was actually a subhuman and for some reason randomly treated the 'nerds' (ugly males) with respect. I had him once and me and this other ugly kid who sat next to me he was so nice to us gave us so much respect.

Genuinely could've been blackpilled and was trying to spread it but just caused more bullying for me unfortunately
He definetely posts on .me and/or .net

Just like your mom
FastBananaCEO

The problem is the public school system makes no fucking sense, was designed with zero research regarding effects on cognitive performance and behavior, but is just the way things have been done for so long retarded normscum rationalize the prison-like social environment as being important for "learning to socialize".

Doesnt make a difference no point in trying they should've not done it covertly done it properly instead show them face and lms videos instead
what's the difference

The problem is the public school system makes no fucking sense, was designed with zero research regarding effects on cognitive performance and behavior, but is just the way things have been done for so long retarded normscum rationalize the prison-like social environment as being important for "learning to socialize".
It was mainly designed by rockerfeller

Jewish oil person from the cowboy times

Designed it in a way that would specifically prepare them to work (slave) and not actually teach them