Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why did the Ukraine war happen

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
Can someone give me some insight on how the war in Ukraine started. There a lot of mixed info and I just want to get educated on the subject.

Can someone give me some insight on how the war in Ukraine started. There a lot of mixed info and I just want to get educated on the subject.
Putin was getting old and bored sound like he just want to have some fun :dab:

who the fuck cares not like we will ever go out on a date with a ukranian woman

USSR boogaloo basically

The short answer is NATO expansion, feelings of geopolitical isolation in Russia, and Russians being massacred in Donbas.

The long answer, analyzing the two countries geopolitical states and issues is here:
View: https://youtu.be/JrDJQ15u5_A

So okay - Ukraine was a state under the USSR. It seceded from Russia when the USSR collapsed. Russia was mixed about it. Ukraine was always going back and forth with friendly relations with Russia and the EU.

In 2014 Ukraine held an election voting in a pro-Russian President. America in response under Obama funded a coup overthrowing it and putting in power an EU / American client government. See here:

In 2021 Ukraine was about to enter into a military alliance with America. Russia said “that’s enough” and invaded

It would be like if America collapsed, California seceded, Russia funded a coup in California installing a Russian puppet state, and then Russia tried to enter into a military alliance with California so Russian troops could be at the border easily. America might want to go to war with California fo send a message to Russia that that’s unacceptable.

Russia told Nato to stop expanding and Nato kept doing it. Ukraine was about to join NATO and Putin fearing a Cuban missile crisis type situation primitively invaded Ukraine to prevent NATO from giving them nukes, which would be right on Russia's boarders.

You can also get into conspiratorial stuff and it could be because America had biolabs set up in Ukraine which could have been used to create a Virus similar to corona that could be spread to Russia.

Also CIA glow niggers staged a revolution in Ukraine that set up a pro western government in 2014.:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
  1. NATO Expansion Eastward
  2. Ukraine being closely related to Russia ethnically and culturally
  3. Having a Democracy on the border would encourage protests in Russia
  4. Russia going through a population decline in the next few decades means their Manpower will shrink (it's now or never with war)
  5. Once Ukraine joins NATO, that means, no more Invasion unless WW3 (See previous parenthesis)
  6. Having Ukraine under Russian control means, Russia has more buffer space from Nato
  7. Vladimir Putin wants to restore the Soviet Union's borders for Russia (everything minus the Baltic States - NATO)

The are a lot of pro-Russian opinions here. A pro-Western leader (Volodymyr Zelenskyy) became President in Ukraine with over 70% of the vote. He wanted Ukraine to join NATO, which is a treaty that says if you go to war with one of the countries (including the USA) you go to war with all of them. In the 90's or so the West/USA promised Russia/USSR that NATO would not spread East. Nato spread EAST. Vladimir Putin wanted to retake Ukraine before it could join NATO. Ukraine used to be part of Russia in the USSR, and Putin is very sad that the USSR fell apart. He wants to bring the USSR back to its former glory and feels that they should be unified because Ukraine and Russia are "one people" genetically with shared history.

That being said, there are a lot of countries that are "one people" genetically that are split apart. Most of the countries in Africa were formed by artificial borders set by European colonists when they were dividing up the continent to control it. The African countries accepted the borders that were given to them because if they didn't they would still be fighting bloody wars. Vladimir Putin is bombing the shit out of Ukraine to get them to surrender and be under his control. The USA offered to airlift Ukraine President Zelenskyy out of the country but he said no, just give me weapons to fight the Russians. So the USA gave him weapons. The USA is hoping that Putin will eventually give up. Putin is threatening World War III and nuclear annihilation. In my opinion, this is Putin's fault - he could end this all in a second by stopping attacking Ukraine.

Also, Putin is waging information warfare. He is spreading fake news and misinformation and is cutting off the Western narrative from being spread in Russia. Russians are against a war in Ukraine, so he called it a "special operation" to "Denazify" Ukraine. He banned Facebook and Twitter to keep the truth from spreading and from protests forming. He spread the message that the West and NATO is the enemy of the Russian people. He even blocked the BBC website and other Western news sites and independent Russian news sources in Russia so people in Russia can't get news from anything other than his state controlled propaganda machine.

Last edited:
So okay - Ukraine was a state under the USSR. It seceded from Russia when the USSR collapsed. Russia was mixed about it. Ukraine was always going back and forth with friendly relations with Russia and the EU.

In 2014 Ukraine held an election voting in a pro-Russian President. America in response under Obama funded a coup overthrowing it and putting in power an EU / American client government. See here:

In 2021 Ukraine was about to enter into a military alliance with America. Russia said “that’s enough” and invaded

It would be like if America collapsed, California seceded, Russia funded a coup in California installing a Russian puppet state, and then Russia tried to enter into a military alliance with California so Russian troops could be at the border easily. America might want to go to war with California fo send a message to Russia that that’s unacceptable.
Good explanation

The are a lot of pro-Russian opinions here. A pro-Western leader (Volodymyr Zelenskyy) became President in Ukraine with over 70% of the vote.
Yeah, after the Eastern Ukrainians had their vote suppressed for being deemed the enemy of the state, along with the forceful suppression of Russian language in the East.
Putin is very sad that the USSR fell apart. He wants to bring the USSR back to its former glory and feels that they should be unified because Ukraine and Russia are "one people" genetically with shared history.
Evidence?
That being said, there are a lot of countries that are "one people" genetically that are split apart. Most of the countries in Africa were formed by artificial borders set by European colonists when they were dividing up the continent to control it. The African countries accepted the borders that were given to them because if they didn't they would still be fighting bloody wars. Vladimir Putin is bombing the shit out of Ukraine to get them to surrender and be under his control. The USA offered to airlift Ukraine President Zelenskyy out of the country but he said no, just give me weapons to fight the Russians. So the USA gave him weapons. The USA is hoping that Putin will eventually give up. Putin is threatening World War III and nuclear annihilation. In my opinion, this is Putin's fault - he could end this all in a second by stopping attacking Ukraine.
I'm too cynical for that. I'm so blackpilled I think that this is nothing more than America "Wagging the Dog" to ignore the hyperinflation, immigration crisis, corruption, LGBT / CRT indoctrination, rising political violence (mostly by the left), institutional media disenfranchisement, etc. And it worked. Biden is more popular than he has ever been.

You're a shitty leader? Provoke a country to create tension, possibly a war, and claim that you alone are the sole wall between "democracy" and "autocracy". You get to eat five-star dining and drink overpriced Spanish wine while the peasants go abroad to get shot and permanently disfigured. And you get medals of praise and honor for your "leadership".

People are too fucking stupid and dopamine brain-fried to realize what's going on. The fact that Biden's approval jumped like 10% and the Left is enamored with him even though he just gave a State of the Union Address - which is nothing more than propaganda for the current president - which repeated all of Donald Trump's talking points that were demonized just a year ago - shows you that we are kind of fucked as a country.

That's not mentioning the fact that Obama (with Joe Biden as VP repeating the same points!) was the most Pro-Russian president up until that point, and in the 2012 election Mitt Romney thought Obama was an idiot for trusting Putin, and CNN, ABC, NBC, etc. all thought the Fox News people were schizo Cold War warmongers. Now that Biden's position is total Anti-Russia (and has been) only to be the opposite of Trump's position, from 2016 onwards those same media organizations now think you are a Russian spy repeating Kremlin propaganda if you are at all sympathetic to Putin's "Soviet Tyranny". The very same people who thought that Mitt Romney wanted to start WW3 with Russia are lecturing you on why Tucker Carlson is "secretly" a Kremlin agent.

Also, Putin is waging information warfare. He is spreading fake news and misinformation and is cutting off the Western narrative from being spread in Russia. Russians are against a war in Ukraine, so he called it a "special operation" to "Denazify" Ukraine. He banned Facebook and Twitter to keep the truth from spreading and from protests forming. He spread the message that the West and NATO is the enemy of the Russian people. He even blocked the BBC website and other Western news sites and independent Russian news sources in Russia so people in Russia can't get news from anything other than his state controlled propaganda machine.
Ukraine literally has a Nazi arm of the military, which has a ridiculous amount of influence on the government.

It's why a lot of Ukraine's domestic policy has been anti-Russian culturally - outlawing Russian despite like 30-40% of the population speaking it natively, intimidation "death to Russian scum" propaganda, political suppression of the Moscow Patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church, etc.

It's also funny how being neutral on this conflict or even believing Russia is justified apparently makes you a traitor to your country which isn't participating in the war, lol. I guess we don't have any domestic nation, we just have the international finance sector and federal intelligence agencies running everything.

Last edited:
Yeah, after the Eastern Ukrainians had their vote suppressed for being deemed the enemy of the state, along with the forceful suppression of Russian language in the East.

Evidence?

I'm too cynical for that. I'm so blackpilled I think that this is nothing more than America "Wagging the Dog" to ignore the hyperinflation, immigration crisis, corruption, LGBT / CRT indoctrination, rising political violence (mostly by the left), institutional media disenfranchisement, etc. And it worked. Biden is more popular than he has ever been.

You're a shitty leader? Provoke a country to create tension, possibly a war, and claim that you alone are the sole wall between "democracy" and "autocracy". You get to eat five-star dining and drink overpriced Spanish wine while the peasants go abroad to get shot and permanently disfigured. And you get medals of praise and honor for your "leadership".

People are too fucking stupid and dopamine brain-fried to realize what's going on. The fact that Biden's approval jumped like 10% and the Left is enamored with him even though he just gave a State of the Union Address - which is nothing more than propaganda for the current president - which repeated all of Donald Trump's talking points that were demonized just a year ago - shows you that we are kind of fucked as a country.

That's not mentioning the fact that Obama (with Joe Biden as VP repeating the same points!) was the most Pro-Russian president up until that point, and in the 2012 election Mitt Romney thought Obama was an idiot for trusting Putin, and CNN, ABC, NBC, etc. all thought the Fox News people were schizo Cold War warmongers. Now that Biden's position is total Anti-Russia (and has been) only to be the opposite of Trump's position, from 2016 onwards those same media organizations now think you are a Russian spy repeating Kremlin propaganda if you are at all sympathetic to Putin's "Soviet Tyranny". The very same people who thought that Mitt Romney wanted to start WW3 with Russia are lecturing you on why Tucker Carlson is "secretly" a Kremlin agent.

Ukraine literally has a Nazi arm of the military, which has a ridiculous amount of influence on the government.

It's why a lot of Ukraine's domestic policy has been anti-Russian culturally - outlawing Russian despite like 30-40% of the population speaking it natively, intimidation "death to Russian scum" propaganda, political suppression of the Moscow Patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church, etc.

It's also funny how being neutral on this conflict or even believing Russia is justified apparently makes you a traitor to your country which isn't participating in the war, lol. I guess we don't have any domestic nation, we just have the international finance sector and federal intelligence agencies running everything.
High iq response. These liberal npcs are the worse

I'm also not really Pro-Putin, I think his suppression of the internet was really fucking stupid and he's an authoritarian "Orthodox Christian in name only". While he's lighting candles to the Virgin Mary and saying "Christ is risen!", he's fucking the shit out of sexy Italian Olympic gymnasts.

Putin also granted this Olympian Russian citizenship, lmao

Putin is our "Holy Tsar" guys, the last stand against degeneracy and Globohomo, lmao

Last edited:
pretty simple really, NATO expansion
Basically, yeah. Keep prodding the bear and the bear will eventually roar and maul you.

USSR boogaloo basically
iu

Because the westerners are retarded, Putin has not stopped to warn for 15 years that he would take very badly any further extension from NATO and EU.

Also anybody who knows Slavic foids know that the incel problem is like triplefold in Russia, the cute little Russie Orthodox veil is just that - a veil for who they really are. Useless pieces of shit that need their magical sky daddy to cloak them in grace. Good old Jesus making these used up whores "virgins again in spirit"
Slavic foids are cumsluts who complain that the men on Tinder aren't good enough, while most Russian men are incels who hate women, dying of alcoholism and drug overdoses.

But don't worry, Patriarch Kirill approves! Now go die for me.
What's also funny is the Russian army is so fucking corrupt that only like 10% of conscripts get drafted, and it's usually the neet autists who get to go to war. Socially functional people in Russia know who to bribe, how to get out of service via medical exception, etc. That's why the Russian invasion has been such a failure to what Putin boasted about - just a bunch of socially dysgenic cannon fodder.

Last edited:
pretty simple really, NATO expansion
Yes.
Ukraine wanting to join NATO is like a guy who is about to invite your worst enemy to point a cannon at your house. Better nip that shit in the bud fast

Bankers vs Bankers

Also anybody who knows Slavic foids know that the incel problem is like triplefold in Russia, the cute little Russie Orthodox veil is just that - a veil for who they really are. Useless pieces of shit that need their magical sky daddy to cloak them in grace. Good old Jesus making these used up whores "virgins again in spirit"
Slavic foids are cumsluts who complain that the men on Tinder aren't good enough, while most Russian men are incels who hate women, dying of alcoholism and drug overdoses.

But don't worry, Patriarch Kirill approves! Now go die for me.
What's also funny is the Russian army is so fucking corrupt that only like 10% of conscripts get drafted, and it's usually the neet autists who get to go to war. Socially functional people in Russia know who to bribe, how to get out of service via medical exception, etc. That's why the Russian invasion has been such a failure to what Putin boasted about - just a bunch of socially dysgenic cannon fodder.
When I was Orthodox, I wasn't ever under Kirill (which is a good thing). I was under Serbs and not Russians but the ROC is just a tool of Putin's like you said. Notorious corruption, Stalin-loving priests are common, KGB bishops, and so on. They even admit this, Metropolitan Jonah of ROCOR talks about it on YouTube with some people. They also built a brand spanking new cathedral out of Nazi tank metal just to rally up the army and to give them jew juice and stale bread. They're also in Egypt over ecclesiastical issues which I think is just a spearheading attempt to combat France's reconciliation of Africa, specifically the Sahel. Luckily barely anyone attends liturgy in Russia since they know its a corrupt organization and they don't believe in the hypocritical nonsense they preach.
Main cathedral of the russian armed forces

russia has trading ports that freeze in the winter, Ukraine’s don’t do that. Also because it used to be part of Russia and they want it back

Putin thought he would be greeted with joy in Ukraine as a hero and liberator from the evil Nazi government that allegedly oppresses Russian-speaking Ukrainians, but he fucked up badly and caused only the opposite reaction even from those Ukrainians who previously sympathized with him. This whole situation showed how "smart" he really is.