Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why did the CIA killed john lennon?

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Banned
-
john lennon had a hiatus in the late 70s, but then he came back, and could possibly had become one of the most sold solo artist from the 80s, but then he was just randomly killed by a guy for no fucking reason, what was the CIA had against him? they where scared of the influence of him? nixon had told presley to spy on him, and lennon was threatened to be deported from the us like a mexican, the us government openly hated lennon.

Because he was one of the men in history who was truly headed toward transforming the world into something too different from what (((they))) had planned. When you rise to a position of excessive influence and power, (((they))) cut you down before you have a chance to actually change anything. This is why the so-called "empathetic" idealists who "want to make the world a better place" are fundamentally mistaken in their convictions. John Lennon was the poster child for that exact kind of person.

Last edited:
fbi fbifam GIF by CBS

alright sir you've said to much

cause his music was shit prolly

Not a single Beetle was above 6/10

idk but I approve

based glowiecels

Because he was one of the men in history who was truly headed toward transforming the world into something too different from what (((they))) had planned.
No he fucking wasn’t in fact he promoted those ideas. He was a communist, a globalist and also a giga progressive atheist cuck

Because he was one of the men in history who was truly headed toward transforming the world into something too different from what (((they))) had planned. When you rise to a position of excessive influence and power, (((they))) cut you down before you have a chance to actually change anything. This is why the so-called "empathetic" idealists who "want to make the world a better place" are fundamentally mistaken in their convictions. John Lennon was the poster child for that exact kind of person.

No he fucking wasn’t in fact he promoted those ideas. He was a communist, a globalist and also a giga progressive atheist cuck
You're right. I really can't think of any other reason why they would kill him, but perhaps that's just because I'm not familiar with the history of the Beatles—or, for that matter, with music history or history in general. While what he stood for fit snugly into the NWO agenda, it still stands that his influence on the world at the time cannot be overstated.

And just to be clear, I have no care for the guy at all and I disagree with his gay, agnostic, rose-colored preachings and the soys/roasties who continue to spew them to this day, as though it qualifies them as "deep" or "emotionally intelligent".

Last edited:
Because he heckin hit his wife and we simply can not allow that! :soy:

You're right. I really can't think of any other reason why they would kill him, but perhaps that's just because I'm not that familiar with the history of the Beatles—or, for that matter, with music history or history in general. While what he stood for fit snugly into the NWO agenda, it still stands that his influence on the world at the time cannot be overstated.
He was anti-war and was stirring an anti-war sentiment.

The fbi tried to deport him a few times but failed

He was anti-war and was stirring an anti-war sentiment.

The fbi tried to deport him a few times but failed
I see. I didn't know that. Welp, that was most likely the main reason they put an end to him.

But my dude, have you read the official story and earnestly considered it?

Some random nigger, for no reason at all, upon reading Catcher in The Rye--a book that was being boycotted and actively attested during the red scare--saw himself as the main character, Holden Caulfield. He gleaned that the true personal message sublimated into the book is the idea that killing John Lennon was his actual existential goal.

How are you not convinced?

Last edited:
I see. I didn't know that. That was most likely the primary reason they put an end to him.
He was being a pest during election times and shit with nixon

the elites are neoliberal capitalists. not communists nor progressives. the only reason why neoliberals hate progressivism is because they fear it will allow communism

You're right. I really can't think of any other reason why they would kill him, but perhaps that's just because I'm not familiar with the history of the Beatles—or, for that matter, with music history or history in general. While what he stood for fit snugly into the NWO agenda, it still stands that his influence on the world at the time cannot be overstated.

And just to be clear, I have no care for the guy at all and I disagree with his gay, agnostic, rose-colored preachings and the soys/roasties who continue to spew them to this day, as though it qualifies them as "deep" or "emotionally intelligent".
Yea. Im in agreement.
the elites are neoliberal capitalists.
Yup
not communists nor progressives.
No neoliberalism is legit progressivism
the only reason why neoliberals hate progressivism is because they fear it will allow communism
I don’t like neoliberals I despise neoliberalism just as much as Marxism/communism. I mean if you’re talking about certain regimes that were “communist” I would 100% suppose those systems over some Reagan neoliberal type of society

But my dude, have you read the official story and earnestly considered it?

Some random nigger, for no reason at all, upon reading Catcher in The Rye--a book that was being boycotted and actively attested during the red scare--saw himself as the main character, Holden Caulfield. He gleaned that the true personal message sublimated into the book is the idea that killing John Lennon was his actual existential goal and that he was the embodiment of this rebellious spirit.

How are you not convinced?
>Holden Caulfield's fixation on protecting the innocence of children and his desire to be “the catcher in the rye” is a central theme of the novel.

Is the book a vehicle for a moralfag agecuck to proliferate his views, or is it worth reading for its status as an all-time classic in coming-of-age literature, or both? :waitwhat:

Last edited:
Lennon was an active anti-war activist during the Nixon administration. An administration that did not shy away from monitoring people like Elvis for instance. And totally wasn't corrupt at all in anyway shape or form.
Every 60s music artist was pretty much against the Vietnam war bruh. Remember wood stock lmfao? The hippie movement? Dude the amount of music artists that can be named that oppose the war could add up to hundreds

@Zettabhai bro? why'd you delet your comment :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
>Holden Caulfield's fixation on protecting the innocence of children and his desire to be “the catcher in the rye” is a central theme of the novel.
I wouldn't call it the central theme of the Catcher in the Rye, that's just where the name comes from. The main character of the novel, when asked what his dream job is, pictures himself as a 'catcher in a rye field', catching children from falling off the innocence cliff--into the dredges of adulthood and into the plights of a superficial morally corrupt society. He comes to this idea after being ostensibly homeless, meandering through the streets while trying to find a 'connection' with "real people" similar to how Diogenes did. And being left with nothing but realizing his sister is the only genuine connection he had and he wanted to protect this innocence because of it. Partly because men are treated like shit and disposables by people once they get into society. But broadly it's about protecting people from the society's dehumanizing and psychopathic inoculation.

But mainly, the novel deals with male alienation, ostraization, and the loss of identity and follows a disaffected young man, tossed between schools, a delinquent, grounded in nothing, along his existential journey of trying to find a greater purpose.

But it's extremely difficult to relate to the character when he's 6'3, good looking, low inhib, NT, comes from a wealthy background, has tons of "friends", etc. And gets told by a prostitute that he's good looking. While going into bars underage flirting with women 5 years older than him.
Is the book a vehicle for a moralfag agecuck to proliferate his views
It could be seen that way.
or is it worth reading for its status as an all-time classic in coming-of-age literature, or both? :waitwhat:
No, not really.

Last edited:
Every 60s music artist was pretty much against the Vietnam war bruh. Remember wood stock lmfao? The hippie movement? Dude the amount of music artists that can be named that oppose the war could add up to hundreds
Not all are/were as big and influential

I wouldn't call it the central theme of the Catcher in the Rye, that's just where the name comes from. The main character of the novel, when asked what his dream job is, pictures himself as a 'catcher in a rye field', catching children from falling off the innocence cliff--into the dredges of adulthood and into the plights of a superficial morally corrupt society. He comes to this idea after being ostensibly homeless, meandering through the streets while trying to find a 'connection' with "real people" similar to how Diogenes did. And being left with nothing but realizing his sister is the only genuine connection he had and he wanted to protect this innocence because of it. Because men are treated like shit and disposables by people once they get into society.

But mainly, the novel deals with male alienation, ostraization, and the loss of identity and follows a disaffected young man, tossed between schools, a delinquent, grounded in nothing, along his existential journey of trying to find a greater purpose.
i see. From your description, it seems like a book with thoughtful and even insightful messages that are sympathetic to the lonely man's plight—perhaps, maybe, possibly even one I could relate to—despite being a piece of literature that has been referenced by numerous works in pop culture and a syllabus staple taught in schools.
But it's extremely difficult to relate to the character when he's 6'3, good looking, low inhib, NT, comes from a wealthy background, has tons of "friends", etc.
Aaand never fuckin' mind.
And gets told by a prostitute that he's good looking. While going into bars underage flirting with women 5 years older than him.
From what I've gathered, this is just one of the laundry list of reasons that school boards, public libraries, and parent-teacher associations have been hostile toward the novel.

Just lol dude, How is the author going to write a story about an outcasted, deeply depressed man who casually receives sexual advances from women (older ones at that. Doesn't that also go against The Catcher in the Rye's messaging?), while also advocating for the protection of childhood innocence in the form of a friendly neighborhood superhero? Apparently, one of the themes regarding relationships is that the lack of love, attention, and faith in life makes Holden afraid of adulthood, but none of that is actually believable at all since he's the textbook, archetypal good looking tallfag, which automatically invalidates the integrity of the writing.

Last edited:
I wish the other damned bugs got crushed too

the elites are neoliberal capitalists. not communists nor progressives. the only reason why neoliberals hate progressivism is because they fear it will allow communism
Modern day progressive identity politics is a distraction meant to prevent class consciousness

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back