Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why did the baby boomers not complain about being incels?

I

incel god

Banned
-
there was nothing they could do or say there was no internet in those days but, why did they not march outside and protest and say, no pussy no work? or say, this society can get fucked if we can't have sex. they acted like it was normal.

Incels weren't as common

Boomers don't have anything at all to complain about, let alone inceldom. They breezed through life on easy mode, and now they virtue signal to younger generations about work ethic or some pious bullshit while they bleed you dry. Fuck boomers

There weren't as many incels back then. Certainly not enough to have any real voice. And there was no internet, so it's not like they could meet and talk about their inceldom. Baby boomercels just suffered in silence.

Last edited:
They had no voice, just like us

Fyi: Baby boomers are sticking their wrinkly old cocks into young women. It is much, much easier for them. Of all I've seen, they don't even have to try. I think to myself why the fuck these young broads are literally giving themselves away -- almost immediately -- to these degenerate, narcissist, self indulgent, lazy lying sociopath pieces of shit...then I think to myself the answer is water

Incels were less common because the hypergamy was limited due to the fact that foids only could choose from their social circles or from their going out moments (no tinder back then, impossible to have a thousand-men variety of men to choose from that you could fuck the same day). Since they were in social circles it was extremely hard for them not to have their friends know who fucked them and when, while today a foid can say she's a virgin and people will believe them while their bodycount is over 9000.

Another important point is that the global population amongst men was reduced due to the WW2, resulting in less 30-40 years old chads. You may not know it, but since the beginning of times a lot of toilets from age 20-30 have had at least one relationship with someone who's way older than them. This is still true today, foids tend to prefer men who are older than them, and the threshold can reach 40 years old for 20 years old foids. These older men "steal" toilets from people their age, hence the extremely high amount of virgin men at the ages 16-23 these days.

The male-female ratio was unbalanced by the war, with many more toilets than men compared to today.

Boomers have had it all: Full employment, wealthiness, no woke/feminism, accessible toilets even if men were ugly; the invisible line separating a man from an incel was extremely lower than today, and to be an incel in those days, you really had to be physically deformed, suffering from physical abnormalities.

Moreover, toilets were still wrapped up in the notion of the traditional family circle (and the boomers worked their ass to destroy it, because toilets wanted to fuck chads and delusional normies thought they would experience what chads were experiencing back then already), and were much more monogamous than today.

We pay in every way (not only incel ways) the delusions of normie men back then who allowed women to dictate their wants and needs. 80% of our society's problems are the result of boomer scum born between 1945 and 1960 who lived in the kingdom of Babylon believing that it would stay that way for eternity. And saying that they believed in that is really a nice way to put it, imo some knew, maybe all knew it wasn't going to last forever, but they were just extremely egoistical.

In concrete terms, this is why the emergence of incels dates back to the 1980s and the end of the wars that claimed hundreds of thousands of male victims.

On the other hand, the number of incels in Russia and Ukraine is likely to fall drastically, and this war is "good news", since fewer men in Europe means more toilets to share. The war in Ukraine will have a positive impact on the whole of Europe, unfortunately not enough to solve the phenomenon, but over the next ten years, this war could very marginally an temporary reduce the number of incels.

Last edited:
It was very rare back then and the world was more religious and so incels and other sexual outcasts like gays or trans people became priests and this is true since ancient history.
In ancient pagan cultures the world so agrarian that hard labor made men more muscular and more attractive toward women.Today's world is computer oriented that more and more men are physically fit enough to attract women

Boomers don't have anything at all to complain about, let alone inceldom. They breezed through life on easy mode, and now they virtue signal to younger generations about work ethic or some pious bullshit while they bleed you dry. Fuck boomers
This is the short and long of it.

On the other hand, the number of incels in Russia and Ukraine is likely to fall drastically, and this war is "good news", since fewer men in Europe means more toilets to share. The war in Ukraine will have a positive impact on the whole of Europe, unfortunately not enough to solve the phenomenon, but over the next ten years, this war could very marginally an temporary reduce the number of incels.
Good explanation overall, but I disagree here. Ukrainian women are dating men in western Europe. Hell they are abandoning their families and country to do it.

The first incel groups were in AOL chatrooms back in 1998, it wasn't created by a female like they say. Men were in forums in the 90s complaining of lack of female contact but it was mostly autistic / disabled men.

Before smartphones, webcams and online dating, women were more open to unattractive men.

In the old days the geeks had online dating. Now everyone took over it, it made it impossible. Tinder is essentially like walking into a nightclub in San Diego.

I dont think boomers could really be incels. Even the fugliest subhuman could betabuxx cuz most americans at that time had a more stable economy

My grandfather's only girlfriend was my grandmother... and I remember after my grandfather died (back in 2015-ish), I asked my grandmother more about him. Found out, not only was she his first girlfriend / vice versa, him being her first boyfriend, but their friends that they knew all the way up til my grandfather's passing, have been their friends ever since they were all 19-20 yrs. old. Now, just think about that for a sec? That's your social circle for the rest of your life. You stuck to your little niche community of men and women, and they all ended up hooking up, getting married, having at least 3 kids or so, then they'd expand.. hell, they probably had it so that their kids when they grew up , they'd hook them up with their friends' kids, etc. It's like branching out your own community til it all gets fucked when one of the descendants ends up being an incel and there you go. End of bloodline right there.

Btw, my grandfather never had any sons, so... three daughters and that's that. His bloodline is extinguished.. forever. It's crazy.

Women weren't as liberated back then. Women had just recently gotten rights, and 90% of the women were culturally still traditional and grew up in traditional households.

Btw, my grandfather never had any sons, so... three daughters and that's that. His bloodline is extinguished.. forever. It's crazy.
Not at all. His DNA is guaranteed possibly several children in the next generation. You're one of them. If you have another girl cousin from this side that's another generation guaranteed.

Not at all. His DNA is guaranteed possibly several children in the next generation. You're one of them. If you have another girl cousin from this side that's another generation guaranteed.
Nah, I'm adopted. My bloodline's over.

Because 2023 is nothing like 1953

it wasnt as common but women still only chose the top guys. leaving the ugly men to rot.
There was less male sexual inequality back then, when women didn't have infinite choice facilitated by modern technology.

Fyi: Baby boomers are sticking their wrinkly old cocks into young women. It is much, much easier for them. Of all I've seen, they don't even have to try. I think to myself why the fuck these young broads are literally giving themselves away -- almost immediately -- to these degenerate, narcissist, self indulgent, lazy lying sociopath pieces of shit...then I think to myself the answer is water
Women always choose the worst males. They seek the instinctive tingles, not the reasoned virtues. Every single time.

Incels were less common because the hypergamy was limited due to the fact that foids only could choose from their social circles or from their going out moments (no tinder back then, impossible to have a thousand-men variety of men to choose from that you could fuck the same day).
High IQ. Boomers weren't incels. They lived in a golden age where inequality was anomalously low: it wasn't 80:20 or 90:10 or 99:1 rule like it is today. Monogamy was widespread and women could maintain but low standards limited to their local dating pool. Today, schoolboys rot while established men ten years their senior scoop up their co-ed "peers".

Back in the day it was easy for a sub 4 to Actually find a woman now it is impossible

there was nothing they could do or say there was no internet in those days but, why did they not march outside and protest and say, no pussy no work? or say, this society can get fucked if we can't have sex. they acted like it was normal.
There is a lot of prosperous stuff within the baby boomer generation and even the ugly short morons such as my parents had a chance to reproduce it's a different world nowadays

The standards weren't anywhere near as high as they are now. We may as well be living in a different world.

Because 2023 is nothing like 1953
U
black and white art GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures
black and white art GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures

Baby boomers had rocket-powered bootstraps to pull themselves up to the stratosphere with.

99% of boomers would afford a house, car, wife and 6 kids within weeks of getting their first job, which was only one handshake further from high school graduation.

Try that now. See? You don't have bootstraps.

Last edited:
Jews

What were they gonna do then though? With no internet or anything, an incel existence then was literally just being the local weirdo who probably doesn't even know if there's anyone in the entire world with the same problems as him. You don't organize a movement of guys like that, or organize them in any way at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back