Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why did no one warn me as kid about the true consequences of having autism ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I got diagnosed early with Aspergers (around 7-8 years old) and also started going to therapy because my mom forced me to. And i got the regular bluepill treatment: I was told that you cant tell by a persons face if they have Autism or not (which is wrong, as the facial bone structure of Autists is different from the one of a neurotypical). I was told that i was special (i was special, but definitely not in a positive way). Why didnt my mom or my therapists told me how important it is to be or at least act neurotypical ? Why did they never told me that NTs are a hivemind and they dont like to see individual lifestyles and opinions ? Why didnt they prepare my for my later life and not tell me that most male Autists dont have friends and most of them willl end up to become genetic dead ends ? I was always someone who prefered the painful truth to the beautiful lie. It would have been soulcrushing for me as kid, but it would also have liberated me and i would know that it was never truly my fault on why i never had a social circle and a gf. They just pretended that you are only a bit different when you have autism, which is again wrong. Your life literally never began if you have autism and it makes everyone hate you because you cant conform to societal norms and expectations by default.

Last edited:
Because the extent of most gen Xer's understanding of autism is the movie "Rain Man".

They think if you have autism you are gonna become Elon musk and invent some billionaire shit fucking retards

Everyone is a retard and nobody cares. They don't care that we are autistic retards. Why would they.

I too wouldn’t say any of that stuff to a 7 years old

... unless you have a good face which is the only thing that matters
It no doubt helps but it wont negate autism. I know a tallfag Chadlite who has Aspergers, but he is hated by everyone and has almost no friends because he is socially retarded and an abused dog who is extremely insecure about himself

Literally never heard of that movie

They think if you have autism you are gonna become Elon musk and invent some billionaire shit fucking retards

Everyone is a retard and nobody cares. They don't care that we are autistic retards. Why would they.
brootal
I too wouldn’t say any of that stuff to a 7 years old
I went to therapy until i was like 11 or 12. I wouldnt say it as unhinged as i usually do, but i would try to tell it to a 7 year old in a more careful way. If i wont, he will keep chasing the carrot on the stick for the rest of his life.

It no doubt helps but it wont negate autism. I know a tallfag Chadlite who has Aspergers, but he is hated by everyone and has almost no friends because he is socially retarded and an abused dog who is extremely insecure about himself
Yep. I’m no Chadlite, but I’m not ugly either and I’m 6 feet tall. Someone like me might do alright if neurotypical. Unfortunately, my Asperger’s kills my chances at even making friends for the most part, let alone getting a gf. Unless you are Chad tier in looks, being NT or autistic will make or break you.

Yep. I’m no Chadlite, but I’m not ugly either and I’m 6 feet tall. Someone like me might do alright if neurotypical. Unfortunately, my Asperger’s kills my chances at even making friends for the most part, let alone getting a gf. Unless you are Chad tier in looks, being NT or autistic will make or break you.
Average mental"cel"

Average mental"cel"
I was ugly back in my middle school years and early high school years. I was bullied constantly for my looks back then due to being skinny and short with a narrow jaw, and I never got a chance to develop socially because of it. Luckily at age 16 I grew a lot taller and gained some weight along with my face developing better. My face is around a 4.5 now but the years of damage from my looks and autism in the past fucked me over. You need the looks when it counts during your formative years. What I have now is too little too late

Your autism makes you special, Little Sperg. It makes you totally unique and smart. People will find your quirks endearing and you will be successful one day. I bet you could be the next Einstein or Bill Gates. Did you know that they also had autism?! :soy:

Just focus on your studies. If you work hard, you will accomplish great things. Your popular, NT bullies will end up working for you.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Last edited:
NT bullies are going to end up working for you. :soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:lul: :lul: I always keked at that line. They’re actually gonna be working under some dark triadmaxxed ethnic drug dealer

They didn't want to destroy all your hopes and dreams early on

@nice_try @Pancakecel thoughts
I didn’t say I was good looking, just that my face isn’t hideously ugly. I’m around 4/10-4.5/10 facially but I have narrow clavicles and a short torso with disproportionately long legs, both of which heavily take away from my overall appearance. Combine that with my autism and stone faced look, it cancels out the benefits of the height

because they knew it was over for you and just didnt give a shit. this is the truth, everything else is cope

Your autism makes you special, Little Sperg. It makes you totally unique and smart. People will find your quirks endearing and you will be successful one day. I bet you could be the next Einstein or Bill Gates. Did you know that they also had autism?! :soy:

Just focus on your studies. If you work hard, you will accomplish great things. Your popular, NT bullies will end up working for you.

Basically this.
Most people just can't accept genetic determinism.

He is slaying while you rot here
Lmao he doesnt slay shit except maybe his wrists. Foids are repulsed by him when they get to know him and he was unable to get hard the only time when he got the chance to have sex

kek

Lmao he doesnt slay shit except maybe his wrists. Foids are repulsed by him when they get to know him and he was unable to get hard the only time when he got the chance to have sex
... in your delusions. In reality a tall chadlite is getting his dick sucked while you type this shit.

... in your delusions. In reality a tall chadlite is getting his dick sucked while you type this shit.
I have yet to see a Chadlite+ with autism who has a normal social and sex life. Everyone claims Autistic Chads who slay exist, but so far no one was able to provide me proof

I have yet to see a Chadlite+ with autism who has a normal social and sex life. Everyone claims Autistic Chads who slay exist, but so far no one was able to provide me proof
I would say Chadlite+ with autism isn't incel territory but still doesn't have a fulfilled sex life in most cases, however there are probably examples where if they are extremely autistic they may fall into incel territory.
time when he got the chance to have sex
Not incel.
Unfulfilled sex life sure but not incel.

Not incel.
Unfulfilled sex life sure but not incel.
I know that this forum likes to worship Chads, but a NT MTN on average lifemogs an Autistic Chadlite. Saw it with my own eyes

elaborate
You're a virgin because you lack social skills not because of immutable physical characteristics. You're using autism as a crutch to absolve yourself of the lack of effort on your end

have yet to see a Chadlite+ with autism who has a normal social and sex life
>If I didn't see something - that means it doesn't exist
You also didn't see foid's vagina - does that mean it doesn't exist you fucking brown retard?

You're a virgin because you lack social skills not because of immutable physical characteristics. You're using autism as a crutch to absolve yourself of the lack of effort on your end
Yeah sure bro, foids are so attracted to my 5"6ft height, my recessed facial features and my prey eyes

>If I didn't see something - that means it doesn't exist
You also didn't see foid's vagina - does that mean it doesn't exist you fucking brown retard?
Nice Ad Hominem, but thats not how things work. You made the claim, which means the burden of proof lies on you.

Also i'm white and not brown

I know that this forum likes to worship Chads, but a NT MTN on average lifemogs an Autistic Chadlite. Saw it with my own eyes
That is probably true. It's not to say that chadlite+ with autism doesn't have a brutal life, most of them probably do, I just think most of them are not incels. Even one opportunity to have sex with a girl that isn't transactional is something most people on this forum will never know.

Yeah sure bro, foids are so attracted to my 5"6ft height, my recessed facial features and my prey eyes
Well in that case stop defending mental"cels" most of whom are tall and good looking. You're incel because of looks not muh autism. Stop enabling retards ans feeding their delusions

Well in that case stop defending mental"cels" most of whom are tall and good looking. You're incel because of looks not muh autism. Stop enabling retards ans feeding their delusions
:feelstastyman:

Stop being a retard, lad
Why do you NTs have to bully us at every opportunity given ? Tbh you arent any better than normies who e.g. like to gaslight manlets that its all in their head and nobody discrimates them due to their height

Why do you NTs have to bully us at every opportunity given ? Tbh you arent any better than normies who e.g. like to gaslight manlets that its all in their head and nobody discrimates them due to their height
Imagine thinking it's autists vs normies and not incels vs others.

Have fun defending tallfag fakecels like @VideoGameCoper

I know right? Autism is like a social death sentence, or at the very least, makes trying to have a social life on nightmare difficulty mode. Even incel YouTuber like Rehab Room acknowledge how significant being non-NT is, and he’s one to blame most of it on looks.

Connor Murphy was autistic. People know him from high school talked about how he was a weird kid back then.