Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why did nature make me so ugly?

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Is there some evolutionary purpose of my ugliness?

Ugly people are necessary in order to determine who's good looking.

to make normies feel better about themself

https://i2.wp.com/www.sdmorrison.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/god-hates-fags-2.jpg?resize=219%2C250

Because ugly females keep reproducing, creating ugly males

It didn't nature intended you to be 6 foot 4 to 5 nature intended for hunter eyes strong jawline's it's just you didn't have good diet for the last few generation's in nature the male's are alway's more attractive than women in the wild in society modern day atleast men are ugly as fuck how does this happen ? simple nature intended for certain thing's that most men refuse to follow you say you'll follow but will you really are you willing to spend your youth 7/8 hour's in the sun eating only meat and hard food's ? if not then you know why

It didn't nature intended you to be 6 foot 4 to 5 nature intended for hunter eyes strong jawline's it's just you didn't have good diet for the last few generation's in nature the male's are alway's more attractive than women in the wild in society modern day atleast men are ugly as fuck how does this happen ? simple nature intended for certain thing's that most men refuse to follow you say you'll follow but will you really are you willing to spend your youth 7/8 hour's in the sun eating only meat and hard food's ? if not then you know why
Ok. If i have no it no one will have.

Unattractive means bad genes so it repels potential mates, nature wants to weed out your genes.

I exit in order to change everything
Unattractive means bad genes so it repels potential mates, nature wants to weed out your genes.
Therefore i will weed out nature itself. In twisted mind everything is possible

Thats what you get for being such a mysoginist

Your mere presence makes people happy cuz they're not you. you make people happy just by existing . You're God's gift to good looking people. Embrace your gift. Without you there's no defining scale of beauty my fuhrer.

The gene lottery is supposed to be an unfair gamble, only Nature dictates the outcome of that.

Your mere presence makes people happy cuz they're not you. you make people happy just by existing . You're God's gift to good looking people. Embrace your gift. Without you there's no defining scale of beauty my fuhrer.
Believe me when they meet me happiness washes away.
You know what. We will crash them
That is it.

You lost the dice roll

You exist at the bottom of the genetic chain just so Chad can be on top.

It is what it is.

An attractive woman is more likely to have incel sons and an attractive man is more likely to have ugly landwhale daughters. The attractiveness attributes of each sex are opposite. Each birth is a massive gamble for life and death.

Therefore i will weed out nature itself.

To do that, we have to hit the gym abnormaly hard. We also have to use weighted clothes attached to us, minimum is 20kg+ every day, all day long.

To do that, we have to hit the gym abnormaly hard. We also have to use weighted clothes attached to us, minimum is 20kg+ every day, all day long.
Well ive meant destruction of life on the planet...we can do it in possible ways.
By not participating in movement for saving this planet for global climate change
For example