Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why did I see so many ethnics with white women that mog them to oblivion in germany's airport?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
What kind of sorcery is this?

@Lonelyus @VersoffenerAssi @trognarukk @RealSchizo @Friezacel

These cunts want to appear tolerant and inclusive by fucking shitskins.
mayowhores are the biggest race traitors.

These cunts want to appear tolerant and inclusive by fucking shitskins.
mayowhores are the biggest race traitors.
Absolutely blow my mind every time I see a couple like that tbh @highschoolcel

Absolutely blow my mind every time I see a couple like that tbh @highschoolcel
they'll want the same mayocels they hate so much to betabux them and their dirty dishrag mutts in the future too jfl

Those ethnics are often very low-inhib and thugmaxxed, toilets cannot resist that. German and swedish foids are also really rebellious against that "boring" order with high standards of living so they want to cuck their own men and breed with those who bring problems. It seems like they also have a fetish to flush down their high end genetics and make mixed babies who will suffer and get mogged by their parents.

Those ethnics are often very low-inhib and thugmaxxed, toilets cannot resist that. German and swedish foids are also really rebellious against that "boring" order with high standards of living so they want to cuck their own men and breed with those who bring problems. It seems like they also have a fetish to flush down their high end genetics and make mixed babies who will suffer and get mogged by their parents.
Very true all the ethnics that I saw with girls were thugmaxxed rapper types not the typical FOB nerdy types.

And these ethnics will call you fakecel just because you're white sub5

Doubt that white foids would actually race mix with them unless they want their kids to look sub4. We've already seen what race mixing does , it turns you into an incel.

Blacks aren't ethnics, not even one single white woman would marry/date a brown ethnic on purpose, sandniggers aren't browns either.
you'll never see an Aryan angel with an average Jeet/Latino in your life, even chinks have a chance if they K-popmaxx, nothing for true ethnics

Blacks aren't ethnics, not even one single white woman would marry/date a brown ethnic on purpose, sandniggers aren't browns either.
you'll never see an Aryan angel with an average Jeet/Latino in your life, even chinks have a chance if they K-popmaxx, nothing for true ethnics
What kind of cope is this? Sandniggers, Blacks, Latinos, Curries, Gooks are all non whites and ethnics.

What kind of cope is this?
it's called reality, imagine thinking that blacks and jeets are the same.
Blacks have more in common with whites regarding physical and sexual appeal than to any other race.
Sandniggers aren't even brown most of the time, they're considered exotic not ethnic.
Jeets and Latinos are at the bottom and no white woman would date an average Jeet/Latino at all, he would need to be a 6'+ exotic Chad while the average Black can easily whatevermaxx and get dozens of chicks.

it's called reality, imagine thinking that blacks and jeets are the same.
Blacks have more in common with whites regarding physical and sexual appeal than to any other race.
Sandniggers aren't even brown most of the time, they're considered exotic not ethnic.
Jeets and Latinos are at the bottom and no white woman would date an average Jeet/Latino at all, he would need to be a 6'+ exotic Chad while the average Black can easily whatevermaxx and get dozens of chicks.
I never said they all have the same smv but blacks have nothing in common with whites. Blacks and Whites have completely different physiognomy and there's nothing exotic about a sandnigger unless he has light eyes or something. Also most normies don't view races like autists on the forum do. You are either a white or you are an ethnic(An outsider) that's about it.

blacks have nothing in common with whites
We're talking about SMV here because your post is about SMV, nothing else, don't move the goalposts, in that case it's always Whites = Blacks > any other race.

We're talking about SMV here because your post is about SMV, nothing else, don't move the goalposts, in that case it's always Whites = Blacks > any other race.
I still think whites have highest smv by far but incidents like these do make me question if that's true tbh.

I still think whites have highest smv by far but incidents like these do make me question if that's true tbh.
probably due to this
'Cause they are, or at least Tamils and Mallus are. Look at this Tamil father with a sheboon wife. Tamils and Mallus blend in with niggers

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0vwwIIbv2U

some ethnics can blend as whites/blacks
the only Latinos that I've seen with white girls look 99% like whites, and the only jeets that I've seen with white girls have an insane bone structure that makes them look like Greeks.
at the end of the day it remains as height + bone structure > race
looks are everything.

This guy also looks Indian. He just talks and behaves like a nigger.
He's a curry (probably Tamil or Mallu) who nigger maxxed to ascend. You also do the same thing :feelsthink:

Or Tamils who look like niggers. JBB is law

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywo3NfvejUI

Look at that guy's shoulder ratio and height, Chad Jeet despite having such average face, if he was shorter people would treat him like a potential rapist.
bones are everything and you'll learn it the hard way, Bones can turn a Jeet into Chad and it can grant him Aryan pussy.
BONES > EVERYTHING

Look at that guy's shoulder ratio and height, Chad Jeet despite having such average face, if he was shorter people would treat him like a potential rapist.
bones are everything and you'll learn it the hard way, Bones can turn a Jeet into Chad and it can grant him Aryan pussy.
BONES > EVERYTHING
Cope, only JBB is law in the west

I can't tell if you are trolling or not. Not a single guy you posted looks like a nigger. They are just dark skinned that's it. Anyone who isn't blind can see.
But I meant some of it. Tamils and Mallus are darker than many niggers, look like abos sometimes.

I am sure with acting and talking like niggers you can be mistaken for one, don't you think? :feelskek:

But I meant some of it. Tamils and Mallus are darker than many niggers, look like abos sometimes.

I am sure with acting and talking like niggers you can be mistaken for one, don't you think? :feelskek:
Maybe a mixed nog . I often get told I look polynesian irl.

German foids generally want exotic/aggressive/ dominant chads.

Turkcels have alot of success dating german foids

Twilight Zone Getting Weird GIF by MOODMAN

your just seeing the lucky ones for every white toilet with a thugmaxxer thiers 10 whites with orientals

your just seeing the lucky ones for every white toilet with a thugmaxxer thiers 10 whites with orientals
Where are thr orientalis then? The only young couples I saw were ethnic men and white women. And occasionally a few older asian women with their white husbands.

Very true all the ethnics that I saw with girls were thugmaxxed rapper types not the typical FOB nerdy types.
Now I remember that I've seen a blonde 4-5/10 with a nigger some days ago. But I'm not sure if it was a German foid. There are many Russians (so called "Russlanddeutsche") here, but the most of them look too Slavic to call them "German" anymore. She could have been one of them.
However, after seeing this I felt sick and went home. That was enough for that day.
One thing I can say is that German foids are extremely brainwashed. With all that "be tolerant, don't be a racist or Nazi"-stuff. There are ads here in the TV that promote race-mixing. Sandnigger thugs control the streets, many white guys are cucks and fear them. Many German boys are destroyed by their "single" moms and have no positive relation to masculinity, are ultra cucks. Soyciety and schools are teaching them to be a cuck, otherwise it's a case of "toxic masculinity". Young Muslim boys don't give a fuck about this nonsense and laugh about it.

Last edited:
Because those women don't mog them that much at all and it just looks that way to you because as a heterosexual man, you're obviously going to find a 5/10 normalfagette much more attractive and appealing than a 5/10 normalfag, even if those two are looksmatched:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.