Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why did I have to live up to this point?

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
I had plenty opportunities to died when I was kids, and it would have been so so sweet. Kiss that lady in black at a young age would have been the best. But NO I had to fucking live

One of the perks of living in a shit hole third world country is the wide range of exotic diseases. When I was young I contracted Degue (twice) and I had to hospitalized.

To died young, innocent, without fear. In the arms of my mother, oblivious to the suffering that awaited me. What a sweet death. :cryfeels:

BUT NO. I HAD TO LIVE. :woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I wish i died at birth honestly.

I had plenty opportunities to died when I was kids, and it would have been so so sweet. Kiss that lady in black at a young age would have been the best. But NO I had to fucking live

One of the perks of living in a shit hole third world country is the wide range of exotic diseases. When I was young I contracted Degue (twice) and I had to hospitalized.

To died young, innocent, without fear. In the arms of my mother, oblivious to the suffering that awaited me. What a sweet death. :cryfeels:

BUT NO. I HAD TO LIVE. :woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
i feel you.
i also had plenty of chances to die in my childhood, but on my case it's because i have an autoimmune chronic disease

What a coincidence, i've also got Dengue when i was young, despite it being the hemorragic variety i felt nothing more than flu symtoms at the time, the medic got pretty astounded when the test result came in.

What a coincidence, i've also got Dengue when i was young, despite it being the hemorragic variety i felt nothing more than flu symtoms at the time, the medic got pretty astounded when the test result came in.
Hahaha I had both the classic and the hemorragic. Don't have any idea why I am still alive
Are you an STEMcel like me?

Are you an STEMcel like me?
Yep, i'm a STEMcel just like you, for me it was the rational choice after leaving HS since i'm an introvert, but i didn't predicted the huge influx of soyboys, cucks, foids and feminists into my course. I'm doing CS and you wouldn't believe the amount of extroverted people and dudebros that exist in this course. Nowadays, you have to be extremely proeficient at the art of emulating extroverted normie behavior just to have a chance in the market, i'll probably go to some low-level hardcore area like C, Assembly or COBOL just to avoid the current job market.

I had infections in my tonsils and had to get them removed at 3 yo. I look back and wish one of them had sent me to the grave.

I wish so much that I died of a serious illness when I was younger. Having a strong immune system as an incel is just torture . I would gleefully trade my immune system for someone that has a weaker one