Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why did I doubt you guys

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
I was so fucking stupid, you guys told me she definitely had other dudes after her, I didn’t believe it, I was bluepilled.

I thought I had a chance, she seemed lonely, we had so much in common and she enjoyed my company, friendzoned for over a year now. “Not looking for a relationship” she said.

Today I found out a dude was in her room last night through her snap. Idk, they probably had went on dates earlier

I never went for stacies, to avoid this exact situation. I never expected this betrayal.

I have been crying for almost two hours now, pacing around my basement, doing pullups, and crying.

I am sleeping on the floor, I just dropped down because I cant move, my insides feel cold and empty

I will never be loved, I will never be special to anybody. There is no reciprocation. There is only rejection.

I hope one day those ignorant to it, will feel the pain I feel.

I will die alone.

Remember that foids are clones of one another, only they use different chad-attracting strategies depending on their phenotype.

Hoes gonna hoes awalt, at least you're not her emotional tampon anymore, tell her to go fuck herself, block her, and never speak to that whore ever again.

Imagine believing a girl in 2020.over

Remember that foids are clones of one another, only they use different chad-attracting strategies depending on their phenotype.

Hoes gonna hoes awalt, at least you're not her emotional tampon anymore, tell her to go fuck herself, block her, and never speak to that whore ever again.

I genuinely cannot comprehend how an incel of all people could think NAWALT... she has dozens of better looking men hitting her up, she won’t make an exception for you. Wipe the tears out your eyes and get some rest king.

You grow stronger from your crisis boyo. One day acceptance will come and you will stop caring. Keep doing pushups fam :feelzez:

It's ok boyo, we all have our weak moments. The important thing is to acknowledge your mistakes and let the light of the blackpill guide you

Lol imagine having hope

I was so fucking stupid, you guys told me she definitely had other dudes after her, I didn’t believe it, I was bluepilled.

I thought I had a chance, she seemed lonely, we had so much in common and she enjoyed my company, friendzoned for over a year now. “Not looking for a relationship” she said.

Today I found out a dude was in her room last night through her snap. Idk, they probably had went on dates earlier

I never went for stacies, to avoid this exact situation. I never expected this betrayal.

I have been crying for almost two hours now, pacing around my basement, doing pullups, and crying.

I am sleeping on the floor, I just dropped down because I cant move, my insides feel cold and empty

I will never be loved, I will never be special to anybody. There is no reciprocation. There is only rejection.

I will die alone.
I'm sorry to hear this happened to you bro. You'll eventually get over it and move on even if it will hurt for a while.
But at least you tried so no one can ever blame you for not doing it now. And the blackpill came straight from experience rather than abstract scientific data.
In the end, it is over for us all. At least you are here among friends though.

brutal
water is wet

Remember that just because she is lonely or single doesnt mean shes not having sex

Single guy = 99% chance hes not getting laid

Single female = still sexually active

Check r/lonely for proof, tons of women post about being lonely and then edit their post to say that guys should stop hitting on them because they have a boyfriend already JFL and theyre angry about it too

Lonely women just want to attention whore for orbiters, they are Chad only

Remember that just because she is lonely or single doesnt mean shes not having sex

Single guy = 99% chance hes not getting laid

Single female = still sexually active

Check r/lonely for proof, tons of women post about being lonely and then edit their post to say that guys should stop hitting on them because they have a boyfriend already JFL and theyre angry about it too

Lonely women just want to attention whore for orbiters, they are Chad only
being a male sucks garbage monkey pussy cum bitch cunt nigger fuck bitch.
This is so fuckin unfair, why the fuck was I born the inherantly inferior trash gender?
I could have settled for being a Chad or a woman, but instead I was born a piece of shit garbage lowest of the low male.
Not only a male, but also a 1/10 trucel Jewish male, hated for my gender, race, and ugliness.

It is so over for me.

being a male sucks garbage monkey pussy cum bitch cunt nigger fuck bitch.
This is so fuckin unfair, why the fuck was I born the inherantly inferior trash gender?
I could have settled for being a Chad or a woman, but instead I was born a piece of shit garbage lowest of the low male.
Not only a male, but also a 1/10 trucel Jewish male, hated for my gender, race, and ugliness.

It is so over for me.

IF you are a jew just accuse women of being antisemitic if they dont wanna have sex with you

Ask them why they think the holohoax isnt real

I will die alone.
It never began

I didn’t believe it, I was bluepilled.
You can thank the phaggots at IncelTear for their incessant gaslighting

You grow stronger from your crisis boyo. One day acceptance will come and you will stop caring. Keep doing pushups fam :feelzez:

IF you are a jew just accuse women of being antisemitic if they dont wanna have sex with you

Ask them why they think the holohoax isnt real
I only ever asked out Jewish chicks.

I only ever asked out Jewish chicks.

Brutal holocaustpill for you: female jewish prisoners would work in brothels and fuck aryan chads, meanwhile males would not be allowed to breed

Im not trying to imply that the holohoax is real, but according to wikipedia thats what happened

Brutal holocaustpill for you: female jewish prisoners would work in brothels and fuck aryan chads, meanwhile males would not be allowed to breed

Im not trying to imply that the holohoax is real, but according to wikipedia thats what happened
:cryfeels:

my insides feel cold and empty
I've only experience this once in my life. That feeling when you are so misreable your body heat literally starts to slow down and your body gets cold. Brutal stuff

Can relate brocel. I'm orbiting for a few years already with no luck. I can't ask you to let it go, when I can't do so myself, though it's the best option. Always hope for the worse rather than for the better

Brutal
There is no hope for us

It began, just not for you. You just need to become heavy inebriated with anime till those feelings leave. 3D women can’t love you back like you love them

Ah, the good old "not ready for a relationship", where foids conveniently leave out the important part, "with YOU".

I have a similar story, the only time I tried to date a girl, she told me she wasn't ready, then I found out from my Chad Friend that she dmed him begging him to date her. Also later found out she that she was a major slut, masturbated on facetime with chads, etc etc.

At least you can thank the universe for handing you this massive blackpill reminder.

bait thread ig

high iq, girls, especially attractive girls, get so much attention so easily that it's almost impossible for men to really comprehend it. You might think the interaction you have with her is meaningful but she has had countless experiences like that, you're just another faceless orbiter who can be discarded and replaced in a day. It's over.