Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why did God not just make us be eternally happy?

Hohenheimcel

Hohenheimcel

Self-banned
-
If I ever see that fucker I'm gonna kill him, he coulda just made me the happiest fucker alive if he wanted to but instead he made me an incel fuck that nigga:lasereyes:

God is piece of shit bitch nigga

Well i am sorta happy because i have no sex drive and dont have to worry about lusting or wanting to fuck a female.

God does not exist. And if he exist, he hates us and wants us to suffer.

If I ever see that fucker I'm gonna kill him, he coulda just made me the happiest fucker alive if he wanted to but instead he made me an incel fuck that nigga:lasereyes:
INB4 some retarded Christcuck comes into the thread to tell you - "It's because he test us", not realizing that they are contradicting themselves because they will also say that God is "all knowing" (and if you know literally everything, then you know all the answers to any test you would do).

if god was real there wouldn't be this much suffering

INB4 some retarded Christcuck comes into the thread to tell you - "It's because he test us", not realizing that they are contradicting themselves because they will also say that God is "all knowing" (and if you know literally everything, then you know all the answers to any test you would do).
Why would he even need to test people? He can just make everyone happy with a snap of his fingers, who cares if that means Hitler is happy too, if everyone is happy?

Why would he even need to test peopl
That's exactly my point, that's the contradiction. An all knowing God wouldn't need to do tests because he already knows everything.

An all powerful God wouldn't need to send his "son" down to the earth to die in some ritualistic sacrifice (which is ironically very occultic) in order for humanity's "sin to be wiped away".

A "loving" God wouldn't condemn anyone to eternal torture for the "sins" committed during a temporary existence (nor would a logical God).

These idiots lack the self-awareness to see these obvious contradictions.

Long explanation;short aswer: God does not exist.

The universe is ruled by chaos and entropy, there is no law and meaning in this life.

Reality is just indiferent towards us humans and dint care about our feelings and suffering

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back