Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why did God do this?

Why did God do this?

• He did it for the lulz...

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • He did it simply because he can...

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • He's an evil motherfucker

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • He just didn't give a fuck

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • There is no God

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Why did God make the world so that men have an insane sex drive while women will only fuck Chad?

Because he’s also a chad

For shits and giggles

Listen to this and cry with me brothers

For teh lulz

Because he doesn't exist ofcourse. And even if he existed I'd gladly join up with satan

Seeing how most of us including me are atheists maybe this is how God is punishing us if he does in fact exist.

God can suck my dick

For entertainment and laughter

Seeing how most of us including me are atheists maybe this is how God is punishing us if he does in fact exist.
Yeah, that wouldn't make any sense. I wasn't an atheist unitl 30, so why was I being punished from 0-30 then. Or some religious 50+ oldcels, why were they punished etc. Why are kids born with cancer, did they decide to become atheists in their mothers womb.. You get the idea

Don't be a child, God doesn't exists. Only mental children believes in God, because they are affraid of death. It's like only small kids believes in Santa, because they want gifts, a little bit older(but not that much) mentally kids believe in God, so they will receive gift of eternal life.
If I'm wrong then he does exists, then he is like Zeus, not much better than some evil dictator. If he lives eternally then I quess he needs some fun

Yeah, that wouldn't make any sense. I wasn't an atheist unitl 30, so why was I being punished from 0-30 then. Or some religious 50+ oldcels, why were they punished etc. Why are kids born with cancer, did they decide to become atheists in their mothers womb.. You get the idea

Maybe he already knew you are going to turn atheist. :D But I am just joking. I know you are right. Religion makes no fucking sense at all. It was invented to make people cooperate with each other.

Avoid females

Maybe he already knew you are going to turn atheist. :D But I am just joking. I know you are right. Religion makes no fucking sense at all. It was invented to make people cooperate with each other.
If 'God' already knew what I was going to do then there is no point in judging my actions since they were predetermined - ie. there was no free will involved. Btw I know you are joking, I'm just debunking the hypothesis for nothing better to do atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back