Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why did foids' interest in prettyboys decline?

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
I can remember foids used to like prettyboys 7-9 years ago and brag about how cute their boyfriends look but now, I see no foid finds them that much attractive, aside from teen girls who are between 12 to 16 age. What happened that caused this?

idk man, idk i wonder too :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

Its over for prettyboymaxxcels

emos thats what and who :feelstrash:

You girls around you grew up and arent into boy bands anymore

I can remember foids used to like prettyboys 7-9 years ago and brag about how cute their boyfriends look but now, I see no foid finds them that much attractive, aside from teen girls who are between 12 to 16 age. What happened that caused this?
Fags took them to themselves
In fact pretty boy is natural born fag.
They love themselves ded ser.

The only ones who matter, you mean
Yes now only foids of this age care of prettyboy but some years back, foids age up to 25 like prettyboys.

You girls around you grew up and arent into boy bands anymore
I am not talking about them. I am talking of foids in early 20s(21 to 23). Like 22 years old foids used to date prettyboys but now a 22 years old foid doesn't consider them attractive.

Yes now only foids of this age care of prettyboy but some years back, foids age up to 25 like prettyboys.

I am not talking about them. I am talking of foids in early 20s(21 to 23). Like 22 years old foids used to date prettyboys but now a 22 years old foid doesn't consider them attractive.
Are you basing this off a tweet or something a woman said? Cause women will call chads ugly but still fuck them

Because they want animals that can kill them in bed.

Kek, what a cope. Girls in their early (21-25yo) twenties spend the most money on prettyboys by buying kpop albums and going to their concerts. Prettyboys are now prized more than ever. I've ever seen some foids obsess over that kid from Stranger Things.

everyone keeps telling me irl that i have fags lips tbh it looks like im making pout all the time
Fucking liars.

Kek, what a cope. Girls in their early (21-25yo) twenties spend the most money on prettyboys by buying kpop albums and going to their concerts. Prettyboys are now prized more than ever. I've ever seen some foids obsess over that kid from Stranger Things.
Those foids are Kpop fan and aren't in much number outside East Asia.

Fucking liars.

Those foids are Kpop fan and aren't in much number outside East Asia.
>aren't much in number outside East Asia
Bro what the fuck. Do you even know any girls in 21-25 age range? Kpop prettyboys sell more albums in North America than One Direction did. Foids love prettyboys now more than ever. They even worship 14yo prettyboy Chads.

I would rather slay jb's as a prettyboy than slay post prime roasties as chad tbh.

What the hell is a pretty boy.
I'm assuming it's a boy tat looks like a girl.
Sounds very homosexual. Like something gays would say.

As the economy declines ppl prefer traditionally attractive features, ie curvy women and tall muscular men.

Women do what society tells them to do, and pretty boys was a thing of the 90s. The truth is it was just a fad women always just wanted Chad and will always want Chad, everything else is just playing pretend.

it hasn’t dropped though

As the economy declines ppl prefer traditionally attractive features, ie curvy women and tall muscular men.

the agepill hits prettyboy's hard

Today it's only tall masculine men aka Chads.

Rap/niggerization of america. White=bad, weak pussy beta Black/latino=Alpha male, strong dominant

Rap/niggerization of america.

Heh, reminds me of this: