Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why did Elliot Rodger try to win the lottery ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Why did he want to win the lottery at all cost ? In terms of money he was spoiled, he drove expensive cars and had a very spoiled attitude in general. He surely had a lot of issues, but money wasnt one of them. Did he just want to do it so he can brag about being lucky and win the lottery or what was his reason ?

Elliot was not rich. Rehab Room already debunked this myth in an old ITV video. Plus, ER just had a BMW sedan. It’s not like it’s a supercar or even a muscle car like a Camaro

I think he wrote in his manifesto that his father went broke. Elliott wasn't rich.

Elliot was not rich. Rehab Room already debunked this myth in an old ITV video. Plus, ER just had a BMW sedan. It’s not like it’s a supercar or even a muscle car like a Camaro
Yeah but it was the latest BMW and it would surely give normgroids the illusion that elliot was in fact rich.

Being rich can alleviate a lot of the pain that comes from inceldom

Yeah but it was the latest BMW and it would surely give normgroids the illusion that elliot was in fact rich.
True. It was a nice car, but sadly, normies don’t give a fuck about cars beyond a first impression. I know, because I get no attention usually even when driving my Camaro. A nice car will get you noticed as you pull in, but if you don’t have the looks/ social standing to go along with it, the halo kinda ends there. Jfl, I’ve literally tried to make conversation to foids about my Camaro, and they don’t show any interest. My Camaro has a loud V8. I don’t know much about German cars like BMW, so I wonder what engine it had? Probably a V6 or something similar

the halo kinda ends there
Snapinstaapp 460182517 18268804924222725 4400973985520925504 n 1080

True. It was a nice car, but sadly, normies don’t give a fuck about cars beyond a first impression. I know, because I get no attention usually even when driving my Camaro. A nice car will get you noticed as you pull in, but if you don’t have the looks/ social standing to go along with it, the halo kinda ends there. Jfl, I’ve literally tried to make conversation to foids about my Camaro, and they don’t show any interest. My Camaro has a loud V8. I don’t know much about German cars like BMW, so I wonder what engine it had? Probably a V6 or something similar
Holy fucking shit the mog. I just searched what a camaro is and I highly doubt that the halo ends as soon as you leave the car unless you live in a high end neighbourhood where there are also high end vehicles driving about. Just go to low income neighbourhoods and become a slayer or better yet, go to 3rd world countries and you'll slay. IIRC you are white....or am I wrong?

Poor curycels sees BMW and thinks you must be extremly rich to drive it, while in the west literal cashier can ride 10 years old BMW.

Holy fucking shit the mog. I just searched what a camaro is and I highly doubt that the halo ends as soon as you leave the car unless you live in a high end neighbourhood where there are also high end vehicles driving about. Just go to low income neighbourhoods and become a slayer or better yet, go to 3rd world countries and you'll slay. IIRC you are white....or am I wrong?
If I took that car in low tier neighborhoods, they’d strip the wheels and stuff as soon as I parked it and left. It’s actually in the shop getting work done right now, and I requested them to keep it inside overnight. They are honoring my request luckily. I guarantee it would get damaged by some moron if left outside overnight. But, I love the car. Haven’t even got to drive it much yet since I inherited it because of a few issues that need fixing, but it’s getting there. It’s a 50+ year old car, so it’s amazing it’s still in good shape, lol. Look up a 1970-1973 split bumper Camaro and you’ll see what mine is. It’s quite a different look, better IMO, than the new ones. Also, I am white btw

Poor curycels sees BMW and thinks you must be extremly rich to drive it, while in the west literal cashier can ride 10 years old BMW.
Yep. BMW isn’t a massive mog. Lamborghini would be an insane mog though.

Why did he want to win the lottery at all cost ? In terms of money he was spoiled, he drove expensive cars and had a very spoiled attitude in general. He surely had a lot of issues, but money wasnt one of them. Did he just want to do it so he can brag about being lucky and win the lottery or what was his reason ?
He wasn’t rich.

His father pissed all of their money away on his failed documentary project.

Elliot wanted to win the lottery for dignity and comfort purposes as he could justify continuing to go on living without feeling the need to seek revenge on society for his inceldom if only he could cope with massive wealth and in that way feel superior to normies.

He wasn’t a true narcissist though despite some tendencies towards it such as the above.

What he actually was via mentalceldom was a psychotic who largely pantomimed stereotypical Chad behaviors to try and glean success with women through a cargo cult like mimicry of successful men’s dating behaviors.

So that is why so many ignorant people mostly toilets mindlessly bleat that he was a narc ie because the stereotypical Chad behaves that way which once again was the role Elliot was portraying or trying to portray with his clothes and his hairstyle before his untimely death.

IIRC the BMW came about only because of the last few scraps of money his family was able to dredge up to pay for it.

If I took that car in low tier neighborhoods, they’d strip the wheels and stuff as soon as I parked it and left. It’s actually in the shop getting work done right now, and I requested them to keep it inside overnight. They are honoring my request luckily. I guarantee it would get damaged by some moron if left outside overnight. But, I love the car. Haven’t even got to drive it much yet since I inherited it because of a few issues that need fixing, but it’s getting there. It’s a 50+ year old car, so it’s amazing it’s still in good shape, lol. Look up a 1970-1973 split bumper Camaro and you’ll see what mine is. It’s quite a different look, better IMO, than the new ones. Also, I am white btw
Holy fuck, absolute car mogger. You can nichemaxx mang, get foids who like vintage cars at car meets or something. I dunno car culture in jewmerika but im pretty sure you could get a foid(not who loves you but loves your car) and have free sex at least for a night

Holy fuck, absolute car mogger. You can nichemaxx mang, get foids who like vintage cars at car meets or something. I dunno car culture in jewmerika but im pretty sure you could get a foid(not who loves you but loves your car) and have free sex at least for a night
First I gotta get that car more reliable. It’s a beast when working well, but I need to work out the issues so it stops being a POS. Broke down on the side of the road a while ago and I had to push it off the side. Lucky for me, it was nothing super major. But yeah, maybe I can use it to try to get a gf or at least hookups that way. Here’s the thing though. Most foods here care nothing about cars. I have tried mentioning it many times, and they seem to dislike me even more for talking about cars. I think if the car was working reliably, and I took a girl on a date in it and did a sick burnout or hard acceleration the danger hunger in her would activate and she might associate adrenaline and thrill with me. Who knows, lol

He wasn’t a true narcissist though despite some tendencies towards it such as the above.

What he actually was via mentalceldom was a psychotic who largely pantomimed stereotypical Chad behaviors to try and glean success with women through a cargo cult like mimicry of successful men’s dating behaviors.

So that is why so many ignorant people mostly toilets mindlessly bleat that he was a narc ie because the stereotypical Chad behaves that way which once again was the role Elliot was portraying or trying to portray with his clothes and his hairstyle before his untimely death.
He definitely displayed narcissistic characteristics. He called himself a supreme gentleman and had a very high opinion of himself. He saw himself above everyone

He definitely displayed narcissistic characteristics. He called himself a supreme gentleman and had a very high opinion of himself. He saw himself above everyone
Sure but he wasn’t full blown NPD like stupid cunts were saying.

He was mostly just trying to mimic Chad in the hopes that he could fake it till he made it so to speak.

And the narcissistic tendencies apart from the Chad mimicry were simply his trying to feel good and obtain a sense of self worth in a society that utterly rejected and had forgotten about him even long before he was dead.

This. Any random roastie who does onlyfans or any random drug dealer has a better car.

He had the misfortune that he was born in the wrong time. In 1984 what he had would have been impressive, but not not in 2014 and especially not in kikefornia

This. Any random roastie who does onlyfans or any random drug dealer has a better car.

He had the misfortune that he was born in the wrong time. In 1984 what he had would have been impressive, but not not in 2014 and especially not in kikefornia
Yep. Anyone that thinks his car was a massive flex is delusional. It's nothing in most towns anymore, let alone richfag college towns. His BMW would be worth less than my truck, lmao

Literally every little sweaty Indian goblin here has a BMW are you stupid lmao

elliot was given high expectations of life by bluepilled boomers lying about how the world is fair and rational. like most milennial kids, he was sold lies about how society was a place where he could express his inner self and talents, be acknowledged, and where his personality and traits would be valued

in the end, that never materialized

in the end, he was in a world that treated him like shit and wouldn't give him a chance

so he tried to preserve his sense of the world being just, by believing in the law of attraction. this is an extreme version of thr pERsonality doctrine — it holds that if your pERsonality and personal outlook is good, then it will bring you positive consequences

hence, he tried the lottery, as an attempt to salvage the life he deserved

but that didn't work, so he accepted that it's over and went ER. it was the only way to show the world who he really was

Last edited:
elliot was given high expectations of life by bluepilled boomers lying about how the world is fair and rational. like most milennial kids, he was sold lies about how society was a place where he could express his inner self and talents, be acknowledged, and where his personality and traits would be valued
fwiw I think elliot had too much hope in the world, and expected too much from a society which is ugly, whorish and disgusting

but that's precisely why it took him so long to go ER. he delayed it because he thought the world might have something to offer

he kept trying to give it a chance, and to find peace somehow

it took him a long time to realize just how worthless it is, and that he was superior to it

Last edited:
He had a lot of money but he wasn't "rich". Having a lot of money doesn't mean you are rich. In the United States, if you have a networth over 3 million dollars then you rich. ER probably had allowances but it's not like he had millions of dollars to do whatever he wanted. And he wanted to become rich to attract foids

If you don't play the lottery there is a zero % chance to win but if you play it's a shot at the moolah. More money is better than some money, he could've had a chance at getting cut off from familial wealth

He thought being rich would get him a girlfriend and was his last chance in his mind to be able to ascend. This ultimately failed and was the final straw. Despite what others say Elliot rodgers was not rich his own father was in bankruptcy due to the failure of his film and his car was second hand aswell.