Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why did Elliot Rodger kill his roommates?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I don't understand why

cause he was worried theyd ascend

Because he was mentally retarded.

Too many gooks spoil the broth.

Mentalcels would slaughter ugly trucels when pushed

don't get it confused

He is a saint. He did them a favor.
Truecelinf is hell.

Because they were probably bluepilled cucks, the same type that post on cucktears.

He killed them because he was originally going to lure attractive people into his apartment where he would torture, kill and behead them which he would then use for the third step on the day of retribution. For some reason he didn't follow through with this and those three Asians died for nothing.

cause they were annoying

Because he wanted to have a torture chamber

He killed them because he was originally going to lure attractive people into his apartment where he would torture, kill and behead them which he would then use for the third step on the day of retribution. For some reason he didn't follow through with this and those three Asians died for nothing.
his whole planned was fuck

This will be forever be the funniest part of ER's plan.

He is a saint. He did them a favor.
Truecelinf is hell.
so ur fine with a mentalcel volcel killing truecels who may not have wanted to die but when i said if i ascended through plastic surgery and started relationshipping them and cheating on them thats bad??

thats a kek

I fucking hate elliot rodger with a passion. I wish he were still alive so I could beat him to a pulp. Anybody that worships this piece of shit white dad asian mom degenerate mutt, fist fight me

his whole planned was fuck
The knocking on the door of the sorority house and giving up his original plan immediately has to be the best part. Lmao

so ur fine with a mentalcel volcel killing truecels who may not have wanted to die but when i said if i ascended through plastic surgery and started relationshipping them and cheating on them thats bad??

thats a kek
It is different bro. Truceling is hell,he liberated them.from.suffering. he did a good deed imo.
I would like to die as well.

One of them stole his property at least one time. Furthermore, he was simply trying to maximize his killcount

The knocking on the door of the sorority house and giving up his original plan immediately has to be the best part. Lmao
he was such a dumbass lol, proving once again mentalcels are retarded

He's fucked in the head wierdcel who cant be rational to save his life

Right, they would have caught onto his plans

Because he was a moron. I don't understand why a lot of people even make the dumbass "ER" jokes when the fucking guy killed incels

Elliot killed incels though his (roomates) i dont blame him because he was Autistic

It is different bro. Truceling is hell,he liberated them.from.suffering. he did a good deed imo.
I would like to die as well.
I hope your trolling

I fucking hate elliot rodger with a passion. I wish he were still alive so I could beat him to a pulp. Anybody that worships this piece of shit white dad asian mom degenerate mutt, fist fight me

Because he was anti incel