Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why did early humans migrate?

Phosphorus

Phosphorus

Wizard
★★★★★
Was there a specific reason as to why early humans left Africa? I'm very curious as to why since subsaharan Africa has very good climate and food sources compared to other parts of the world.

Or is the reason simply that as humans multiplied, some just wanted to adventure?

maybe cuz they were already nomads since they were hunter gatherers who needed to move all the time if they wanted to catch good prey and find resources

Was there a specific reason as to why early humans left Africa? I'm very curious as to why since subsaharan Africa has very good climate and food sources compared to other parts of the world.

Or is the reason simply that as humans multiplied, some just wanted to adventure?
Because we naturally have the desire to discover new things.

to find food and breed in different seasons NiggA

Because stone age Tyrone was hoarding all the resources for himself so they went somewhere else.

since subsaharan Africa has very good climate and food sources
lol lmao lmfao
yea sure ''good climate'' the one where the heat is always beating down on you, making you lose energy and iq points (why do you think non european countries are so shit bruh, try building an advanced civilization when its too hot to even walk so you spend an entire day in the shade)
And like i said they were nomads so eventually they found a nicer region with a more temperate climate so they settled down

In the pursuit of pussy.

lol lmao lmfao
yea sure ''good climate'' the one where the heat is always beating down on you, making you lose energy and iq points (why do you think non european countries are so shit bruh, try building an advanced civilization when its too hot to even walk so you spend an entire day in the shade)
And like i said they were nomads so eventually they found a nicer region with a more temperate climate so they settled down
That makes sense.

But inately, we have this desire

good African climate?

Lol it's super hot there and large swathes of land are completely infertile...they cannot grow a large group of crops and they are the one of the only continent with a million different type of flies that feed on cattle making it almost impossible for large scale domestication of farm animals to take place rendering the concept of farms (very important milestone for civilization) redundant

No wonder the niggers have a sub 0 iq. Their lands were too harsh to ever give them the opportunity to evolve to a higher iq than their chimp ancestors

Because of racism and bigotry

Because they could move to areas with less competition.

They probably kept chasing some animal and got into a whole different continent somehow

Primate geomaxxers
“It blows my mind how much free land is out here bro”

lol lmao lmfao
It's true. Blacks are always playing a game of hopping from shadow to shadow, their distinctly high melanin just happens to do nothing against the sun which saps IQ. That is why they only rape and kill once the sun goes down.. Apartheid South Africa is not real. Neither are Dubai and Singapore.

My guess is that humans were very simple back then and had little to no technology, therefore they could only sustain a specific amount of people off the land.

Foids being foids would fuck Chad so often that they'd end up with an excess of humans. That's why they needed to simply leave and find someplace else...

Basically the reason is pro natalism. Foids were and still are sluts plus we live on a planet with finite resources as long as we don't make major scientific leaps.

To escape from the jews

they didn't want to be niggers no more

good African climate?

Lol it's super hot there and large swathes of land are completely infertile...they cannot grow a large group of crops and they are the one of the only continent with a million different type of flies that feed on cattle making it almost impossible for large scale domestication of farm animals to take place rendering the concept of farms (very important milestone for civilization) redundant

No wonder the niggers have a sub 0 iq. Their lands were too harsh to ever give them the opportunity to evolve to a higher iq than their chimp ancestors
yeah, only the northernmost and southernmost tips seem to not be complete dogshit

climate-Africa-desert-conditions-fringes-stretches-portion.jpg

It's true. Blacks are always playing a game of hopping from shadow to shadow, their distinctly high melanin just happens to do nothing against the sun which saps IQ. That is why they only rape and kill once the sun goes down.. Apartheid South Africa is not real. Neither are Dubai and Singapore.
dubai was a literal shithole with 10 people living in it before the oil boom you absolute troon retard, apartheid SA was created by europeans who developed in superior climates and had advanced technology
and blacks can still get sunburns and get fucked by the sun, muh melanin lmao

Last edited:
Idk maybe they got banished or sum shit

dubai was literal shithole with 10 people living in it before the oil boom you absolute troon retard, apartheid SA was created by europeans who developed in superior climates and had advanced technology
Also did you just mention Singapore :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:didnt exist before britbong colonization

dubai was literal shithole with 10 people living in it before the oil boom you absolute troon retard, apartheid SA was created by europeans who developed in superior climates and had advanced technology
IQ isn't nurtured by climate, climate can only select for it across generations. Your logic would imply Europeans would have had their IQs sapped in South Africa lmfao. You also mentioned being unable to build because of the heat, yet those three civilizations I've mentioned managed to build in such conditions, regardless of driving force. Just because melanin doesn't completely negate the sun doesn't mean it isn't helpful against it.
Also worth noting there is plenty fertile land in subsaharan africa.

absolute troon retard
Chimping out like this is correlated with estrogen. Being a troon is also correlated with coping for blacks. Are you black?

For better life quality, the african desert is a cesspool of heat, bugs, predators, even the plants dry up and die in some places more than other so they kept moving up and east etc, until societies started forming and curiosity did the rest of exploring

The most common reason I used to hear was that incel populations were banished to allow for the Alpha's (note Alpha, not Chad) to keep their harems. My guess is that some of the incels were Chad's so some toilets followed them.

But in all seriousness, for nomads food is never a certainty and you always look for greener pastures.

BAD HISTORY ALERT!!!!

The idea that humans evolved out of Africa, is unfounded and a recent invention. The truth is, Man evolved independently of each other. Bats and birds, are a different species, yet evolved their own means of flight. This is called convergent evolution.

Europeans never migrated. Claim that humans all were from Africa is a myth

BAD HISTORY ALERT!!!!

The idea that humans evolved out of Africa, is unfounded and a recent invention. The truth is, Man evolved independently of each other. Bats and birds, are a different species, yet evolved their own means of flight. This is called convergent evolution.
Europeans never migrated. Claim that humans all were from Africa is a myth
I know kikes support OOA but c'mon, this is just sad. Show me a great ape autochthounous to Europe.

IQ isn't nurtured by climate, climate can only select for it across generations. Your logic would imply Europeans would have had their IQs sapped in South Africa lmfao.
South African climate isnt that bad, and the black who inhabited it came from the absolute dense jungle shithole that is central africa
You also mentioned being unable to build because of the heat, yet those three civilizations I've mentioned managed to build in such conditions, regardless of driving force.
Aight lets see
1. Dubai - Dubai was a mudhut fishing village for generations but then they found oil, so it attracted a bunch of companies who rapidly built infrastructure, yes it was possible but a shitload of workers died building all of that stuff, and they had resources to do it (resources and equipment that they imported from Europe). Now look at stone age africans who had a much smaller workforce and no resources, and no motivation because Ngubu doesnt give a fuck about what oil is. So they built mudhuts because theyre easy to make and not demanding
2. Singapore - At least in the SEA region you can grow rice which means that you got enough food to support a population, Singapore was a tiny medieval tier settlement that got taken over by the british who turned it around
3. South Africa - Oh yes what a glorious civilization where theres a tiny minority living in luxury while the rest are out there stuck working menial jobs. Before the industrial age it was just a bunch of trading posts and coastal ports
Dubai is fucked once the oil runs out, back to camel riding nomad mode, Singapore is a shitty place to livenwith all those retarded laws and South Africa was a ticking time bomb because you cant sustain a system where the majority is unhappy
Just because melanin doesn't completely negate the sun doesn't mean it isn't helpful against it.
Yea its helpful, you dont get skin cancer
But then again just cuz youre a dark nigga doesnt mean you are immune to heat
Also worth noting there is plenty fertile land in subsaharan africa.
Yeah there is, and you had local kingdoms living off the land, with tiny populations because preindustrial africa was kinda hellish to live in
Chimping out like this is correlated with estrogen. Being a troon is also correlated with coping for blacks. Are you black?
Being condescending is correlated with being an annoying faggot. Having an anime foid avi is correlated with feeling like a woman trapped in a man's body, are you a troon?

South African climate isnt that bad,
Fair, South Africa leans towards temperate. Still a contradiction, no advanced civilization built before Europeans due to being inhabited by niggers. Your claim is they can't build in hot climates but they're the same in temperate South Africa? Sounds like we agree about generational selection, which is my point.
The same subsaharan stock in Africa can't perform well in the temperate West either.

1. Dubai - Dubai was a mudhut fishing village for generations but then they found oil, so it attracted a bunch of companies who rapidly built infrastructure, yes it was possible but a shitload of workers died building all of that stuff, and they had resources to do it (resources and equipment that they imported from Europe). Now look at stone age africans who had a much smaller workforce and no resources, and no motivation because Ngubu doesnt give a fuck about what oil is. So they built mudhuts because theyre easy to make and not demanding
2. Singapore - At least in the SEA region you can grow rice which means that you got enough food to support a population, Singapore was a tiny medieval tier settlement that got taken over by the british who turned it around
3. South Africa - Oh yes what a glorious civilization where theres a tiny minority living in luxury while the rest are out there stuck working menial jobs. Before the industrial age it was just a bunch of trading posts and coastal ports
Dubai is fucked once the oil runs out, back to camel riding nomad mode, Singapore is a shitty place to livenwith all those retarded laws and South Africa was a ticking time bomb because you cant sustain a system where the majority is unhappy
The primary disagreement was with heat sapping IQ from individuals and is the reason niggers or anyone can't build. You're bringing up driving forces and means that go against this, which I agree with. Your initial claim implied they can't build advanced civilization because it's too hot to work outside, due to it 'beating down on them' and 'sapping IQ'.
Yea its helpful, you dont get skin cancer
But then again just cuz youre a dark nigga doesnt mean you are immune to heat
True
Yeah there is, and you had local kingdoms living off the land, with tiny populations because preindustrial africa was kinda hellish to live in
So not a lack of fertile land issue right? Population density and fertile land maps match up naturally, regardless of large swathes of unusable land. Rice was introduced in Nigeria as an important crop very early, predating any industrial age. Why didn't they trade? Even if your claim that their population was tiny then is true, they now have excess population but little progress due to gibs allowing unchecked R-selection.
Being condescending is correlated with being an annoying faggot. Having an anime foid avi is correlated with feeling like a woman trapped in a man's body, are you a troon?
No. I don't get people who can't help but seethe at animefoids.
Tbh I'm getting bored of all my interactions here being like this, I don't mean to make enemies but ya no surprise when I come off as condescending.

lol lmao lmfao
yea sure ''good climate'' the one where the heat is always beating down on you, making you lose energy and iq points (why do you think non european countries are so shit bruh
This argument is not worth prolonging. I would understand if you just happened to have explained it wrong initially.