Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why did Chris Chan do what he did?

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
-
15d 14h 48m
I'm watching a highlights video of Chris Chan, and wondering what pushed him to fuck his own mums :feelshaha:

View: https://youtu.be/DNB6F70m9aQ
Is this what turbo autism can do to you? As an autist I'm trying to understand this saga but failing to see where everything went so wrong :fuk:

Atavistic Autist @Atavistic Autist thoughts?

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering From Life
★★★★★
134d 2h 0m
He was egged into doing by some fucked up foid. Her name was Isabella Janke.

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

albino hapacel
★★★
87d 13h 42m
inceldom and insanity

so the same thing

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Wizard
★★★★★
42d 8h 37m
he was retard

WrongTimeline

WrongTimeline

It's Over for weimerica. Nuclear winter is coming
★★
3d 3h 6m
Rotter said:
what pushed him to fuck his own mums
being bullied and ostracized by normies and society :blackpill:

Lonely4Ever

Lonely4Ever

Officer
★★★★★
10d 12h 10m
Feel bad for him, he was Autistic and that made him more easily gullible to peer pressure. I wished a brocel would've warned him not to expose a lot of his personal shit online to Normies since they are viscous creatures. :cryfeels:

B

BuyingANewFace

Recruit
★★★
3d 16h 55m
There was more than just autism going on with him. I legit think he's also intellectually impaired. Autism doesn't make a person THAT damn gullible and easy to manipulate. As for why he fucked his mom? He has no standards left after a lifetime of rejection. But his MOM? Good lord! If he's THAT desperate for sex, he could've just gone on Grindr and fucked an ugly faggot.

Last edited:
Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
-
15d 14h 48m
BuyingANewFace said:
There was more than just autism going on with him. I legit think he's also intellectually impaired. Autism doesn't make a person THAT damn gullible and easy to manipulate.
I think he was just simping for a foid

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★★
201d 2m
Isabella Janke

Rotter said:
I think he was just simping for a foid

Last edited:
watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★★★
59d 3h 53m
This picture still makes me laugh out loud

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★★★
86d 17h 12m
What no pussy in teen years does to a nigga

MinixMouse

MinixMouse

Greycel
3d 13h 5m
Rotter said:
As an autist I'm trying to understand this saga but failing to see where everything went so wrong :fuk:
The thing he is today is the result of thousands of compounded mistakes over four decades. His parents failed him, school failed him, society failed him, and he failed himself. There is no one moment, besides his birth, which even a a significant minority his failures can be attributed to. Chris was a fixation of mine for a while until I realized that he isn't all that interesting – there are thousands of autistic people who have similar personalities and situations, but he had the misfortune of being at the wrong place at the wrong time, leading to a lifetime of torment and anguish.
BuyingANewFace said:
There was more than just autism going on with him. I legit think he's also intellectually impaired. Autism doesn't make a person THAT damn gullible and easy to manipulate.
He has an Associates' degree, owns and maintains a several cars and a home, is conversative with a large vocabulary, and "runs" a business. I see no possible way he is actually intellectually impaired. I believe his expressed unintelligence has two causes: poor treatment for autism, and an extremely sheltered and isolated upbringing. He never had the formative experiences to do tasks we all take for granted, like information verification, because there was never any use for it until his late twenties. By that point, it was impossible for him to learn. For Chris' entire life, his parents always went along with his harebrained ideas (ex. the rechristenment to "Christian" from "Christopher" as a child), and he acquired most of his theory of mind directly from Hollywood. He has never lived in reality until now.

Last edited:
P

Pumkin

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 23h 32m
he has a very strong connection with his mother. he has confessed that he made her orgasm and that her orgasms were more powerful than what she ever had with his father

he said that. and i think him saying that gives us the underlying issue that he felt insecure about his dad. i simply think it is simply just a case of him wanting to be an "adult" or "man of the house" and in order to do so he needed to conquer his mother i.e. have sexual relations with her and make her achieve climax. In his mind he is now kind of his own castle. He has achieved happiness.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
130d 13h 21m
Nice song tho

the3rdwill

the3rdwill

Officer
★★
31d 17h 38m
Chris Chan was always going to fail. There is no timeline in which he succeeds.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
270d 13h 22m
AwakenedArisen

AwakenedArisen

Loli inseminator
★★★
21d 3h 45m
A retard who grew up in a bad environment, was badly raised, what do you expect? Also it's funny how no one stepped up to help him despite being mentally unwell, just laughed at him nonstop throughout the years, and the second he does something bad everyone starts looking at him like the lowest scum, such is the state of soyciety:smonk:

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
★★★
8d 11h 0m
Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
-
15d 14h 48m
AwakenedArisen said:
A retard who grew up in a bad environment, was badly raised, what do you expect? Also it's funny how no one stepped up to help him despite being mentally unwell, just laughed at him nonstop throughout the years, and the second he does something bad everyone starts looking at him like the lowest scum, such is the state of soyciety:smonk:
Brutal, he thought he had a following but it was mostly just people who laughed at him :feelsbadman:

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
80d 29m
He was autistmaxxed