Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why did AM so politely cooperate when being questioned?

Figthcel

Figthcel

Fap To Fighter Jets to free yourself
★★★★★
Finally did I get to listen to the full interview with AM
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOBbrqCy9kc

I don't get it why, after killing 10 people, you just cooperate like a bluepilled good boy?

I get it that not everyone wants to commit suicide before being caught, but following every their order and submitting is just weak.

This white knight police cuck was interviewing him for 3 hours, like some overpaid psychoanalyst, and Alek just sat there and was politely answering.

Well I still need to finish watching it so maybe there will be something noteworthy.

.... Just keep being offensive and try to insult and intimidate them. So they can feel it is not under their control. So they don't feel like "it's just another day at work".

Basically, make them feel uncomfortable, just like how we feel daily.

Last edited:
Dude was probably so starved of human contact that when someone sat down calmly in front of him and listened, he took the opportunity to sperg out.

I have the feeling that the detective knew for certain that it wasn't just another day at work. Dude took out 10 pedestrians with a van.

Dude was probably so starved of human contact that when someone sat down calmly in front of him and listened, he took the opportunity to sperg out.

I have the feeling that the detective knew for certain that it wasn't just another day at work. Dude took out 10 pedestrians with a van.

You can't seriously call interrogation by white, 50+, Canadian cop, bragging about his family, dressed in a suit... a human contact.

If AM wanted that, he should have went to some psychoanalyst.

Pretty much

Side note

What’s up with all the AM hate lately? I smell Normfags signing up and causing trouble:feelsbaton:

What’s up with all the AM hate lately? I smell Normfags signing up and causing trouble:feelsbaton:

It's not hate. It's disappointment. He wasted the opportunity to show some determination and character.

It's not hate. It's disappointment. He wasted the opportunity to show some determination and character.

Determination for what?

He just hit his peak after hitting all those people there’s nothing else to say or do after that except rope

Determination for what?

He just hit his peak after hitting all those people there’s nothing else to say or do after that except rope

After that, he should have kept the frame of an upset, free man refusing to submit.

Now it looks like he was a normie with some mental episode.

It's not like he had an option. Think about it logically.

It's not like he had an option. Think about it logically.

You don't have to cooperate. At the very least, you can sit silently.

You don't have to cooperate. At the very least, you can sit silently.

AM was a REAL mentalcel not like the assholes you find on here, he really was out of his fucking mind, I’m surprised he could even form a sentence tbhngldedsrs

Bluepill cop: " Incels? What? "

AM: "Involuntary celibates..."

Bluepill cop: "So thats just a short for? for... fellows, who cant have sex? Right" *laugh*

Throw the fucking chair in his face, Alek!

It actually takes a lot of exposure to police to maintain any kind of composure and control in the interrogation room. The meme of the calm cool Kaizer Soze is mostly just Hollywood fantasy.

It actually takes a lot of exposure to police to maintain any kind of composure and control in the interrogation room. The meme of the calm cool Kaizer Soze is mostly just Hollywood fantasy.

AM seems very calm and bored actually.

WHat I would do, I would say I don't like this interrogator and want female instead.

If a female would come, I would tell her to strip down.

And so on.

Because he was an IT shill and sacrificed himself to make incels look like terrorists.

I get it that not everyone wants to commit suicide before being caught
Tbh I don't get this. Doing something like that is as good as killing yourself, why would someone like that prolong their own suffering by allowing themselves to be imprisioned? It makes no sense imo.

Tbh I don't get this. Doing something like that is as good as killing yourself, why would someone like that prolong their own suffering by allowing themselves to be imprisioned? It makes no sense imo.

Exactly. It seems very irrational to accept life sentence, or death sentence. Nothing good can happen to you in prison.

Maybe if you want to enjoy the fame - but they won't probably let you enjoy it anyway. It's not like Breivik or Alek are lurking around forums.
AM actually did try to get shot by the police. He pointed his wallet at them.

But they saw through his trickery :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
He was under pressure

I thought he killed himself. Jfl at rotting in prison as an incel, he's gonna get brutally bullied by all the thugmaxxed niggers and beaners.