Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why did 5k posts get removed

R

Repulsive123

Greycel
★★★★★
@Fat Link @proudweeb @LeFrenchCel @Dregster @Uggo Mongo @SlayerSlayer @Master

Someone nuked his posts most likely

Brutal :feelscry:

It's very risky to postmaxx in the same thread.

Someone nuked his posts most likely
Why, ive reached out to some of them on profile, they haven't replied. If you're going nuke someone give a reason tbh, i dont even know which thread it was. The thread i last postmaxed is still up.

You probably revealed some dirty secrets

Why, ive reached out to some of them on profile, they haven't replied. If you're going nuke someone give a reason tbh, i dont even know which thread it was. The thread i last postmaxed is still up.
You lost 5k?

Whoever deleted his posts probably wants to quit and become anonymous, if mods said who it was it would beat the purpose.

Whoever deleted his posts probably wants to quit and become anonymous, if mods said who it was it would beat the purpose.
Still no reason or which thread it was.

Sorry man, thats huge. I often notice that i lose like 20-40 replies sometimes. It took me ages to go from 31k to 32k
Its comparatively nothing to my big 257k wipe but at least I'd like a reason.

Must be someone who got his acc fully nuked but I don't remember any recent instance where this happened
Isn't there a record if you remove someone's posts or someone's thread.
If it isn't me breaking the rules and its not my fault, i should be compensated with posts but that'll never happen tbh.

Isn't there a record if you remove someone's posts or someone's thread.
If it isn't me breaking the rules and its not my fault, i should be compensated with posts but that'll never happen tbh.
Yes but there's no recent instance of a big sewer thread getting deleted or a big user getting fully nuked
Idk where your posts went

Yes but there's no recent instance of a big sewer thread getting deleted or a big user getting fully nuked
Idk where your posts went
maybe ask the other mods, they might know.

@LeFrenchCel do other mods know anything?

@Master is the only one that can answer this most likely.

I haven’t used the spam cleaner in ages so I don’t know what to tell you.

Snoop Dogg Idk GIF by NBC

@Master is the only one that can answer this most likely.

I haven’t used the spam cleaner in ages so I don’t know what to tell you.

Snoop Dogg Idk GIF by NBC
Its like it disappeared into thin air, it has to be gone somehow. One of mods had to have done it tbh. I doubt its some rare bug although that would kind of funny.

Maybe the weeb spam cleaned someone?

@proudweeb

Maybe the weeb spam cleaned someone?

@proudweeb
His post count has been automatically adjusted to compensate for software enhancement :feelsUnreal:

His post count has been automatically adjusted to compensate for software enhancement :feelsUnreal:
I didnt even do anything wrong, cant you just change my nunber back to 25k as admins can do that.

@Fat Link @proudweeb @LeFrenchCel @Dregster @Uggo Mongo @SlayerSlayer @Master
You niggers need to stop bothering us about your useless postcount

I made a "donation" to take over you're post count spot.... It's just business, it's not personal... It could have easily been someone else.

@Fat Link please give me back my posts, proud weeb is talking about software enhancement(dont what that means. Might just be a joke idk). Just rewrite to 25k please.

@CruxGammata posts got wiped. You were probably postmaxxing on his threads.

@CruxGammata posts got wiped. You were probably postmaxxing on his threads.
Rip, was it requested or did mods do it. when i was nuked many people were given their original numbers, i deserve that tbh.

Rip, was it requested or did mods do it. When when i was nuked many people were given their original numbers, i deserve that tbh.
Requested

@Fat Link no reason for removal, further elaborate. What is weeb even talking about. Give me back my posts please.

@Fat Link i didn't do anything to get my post count removed. No idea what weeb is talking about. Just give concise reasoning, when something happens i always need an explanation as it eats at me inside and causes constant thoughts.

@Fat Link still no straight answer. Its so frustrating and suicide inducing when literally 1/5 of your post count is lost and no answer.