Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why Democracy is Humanities Return to Worship/ How Democracy Kills a Philosopher

• Thread starter the virgin shepherd
  • Start date
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Preacher of Death
★★
21d 14h 49m
(Originally this was a post on another thread but I decided to create a new thread because I believe it may benefit the site if we begin dicussing actual ideas rather than perpetuate lofty ideals of a world where women serve not Chad but us, it will never happen)

I hypothesize that as society, and more importantly the institutions and organizations that directly influence those participants of society, continue their 'democratic progression' of political affiliations through publicity and advertisment of liberal ideas (such as edorsement of LGBTQ or the Feminist movement) men will become, at an increasing rate dependent on economical and political factors such as party majority or free expression of ideological superiority over what is to become repressed ideologies, discouraged to persist in the struggle that is societal endeavors.

Men will fail schools for they see no purpose in studying as, why should they? All talent and genuis exposed through tantalizing or effortless educations will be denied respectful recognition by their peers and superiors in favor of the appraisal hedonistic degeneracy such as particpation in debauchery.

Men will refuse higher employment or participation in society other than what is forced upon them by the government such as mandatory military service.

Democracy, at its core, is fundementally oppressive. It tallies the votes of the collective and administrators, based on popular opinion, a ruling that all societal participants must abide too, even those who strictly opposed that political perspective for the implications that the subjectively propose as inadequate or ethically disapproving.

Democracy, from it peak and crevice, is the idea that the individual is forced to abide what is called 'majority rule' and then must admit the negation of his own will in a "exuberant joy" that implicates that this person is bound to "forget" his ideals in preference to learning what is told to him to be the "right" ideal, the "superior" ideal, the "majorty ruled" ideal.

Is it any wonder why Airstotle considered Democracy as the regressing of a society in oligarchical elitism ( in modernity through this is determined by the economy in which we place value in mere representations of wealth called currency, thus those who control that currency control the populace). Constitutional Democracy is an impossibility, if the rich respected the ideals of the poor than the would contribute to the funding of their needs, instead what we see is the wealthy elite doing the exact opposite, funding campaigns that protect thsir interest and ensuring that there exists always some loophole system in which they may secure thei financial stability (again in modernity this implicates controlling the idea of wealth, thus unethical distrubutions of wealth are valid).

I imagine that in the future the common man will cease his commonality and either regress into the state of an animal living among feral communities of others who like him have ceased their capitulation to the elitists standards of living, that or society will undergo a massive revolutionary phase in which all wealth is distrubted evenly yet in conservation so that to be prepared for potential tragedie that require funding to reduce the negative effects of and return to a passive economical or political societal state.

The prior is more likely the description of our epoch, though indirectly. We begin to dissociate from the majority and soon we become self-sustainable people who have removed all dealing with poltical happenstances.

In Nietzsche's words, "Airistotle says that for man to exist outside of society he must be either beast or god leaving out a third possibility, that he become a philosopher".

If man is to become a god then he is the master of the beastly slaves, and if he is to become an animal a slave to the godly masters, thus he should abandon both and become a godless animal and an animal without gods.

He should become his own destiny, however, by majority ruling, that is not allowed for man is, as a politcal animal and a political god, restricted by his desires and the desires of others.

Schopenhauer was right, this world is a prison.

It was by democratic ruling that Socretes died, and so it will be by that same system that society dies with its great innovators.

It was by tyranny that Christ was crucifued upon a cross of his own creation, thus it will by through tyranny that all creators will be destroyed per manipulation of their ideas and ideals.

Last edited:
NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Commander
★★★
75d 16h 34m
Fuck lgbt. Disgusting faggots. Hang trannies.

wei#3959

wei#3959

Major
★★★
104d 12h 19m
Interesting thread that was ignored

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Captain
★★
28d 17h 51m
wei#3959 said:
Interesting thread that was ignored
Potentially interesting, yes. But the OP is too unclear to really have an impact

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Preacher of Death
★★
21d 14h 49m
K9Otaku said:
But the OP is too unclear to really have an impact
How so?

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Captain
★★
28d 17h 51m
the virgin shepherd said:
Can you try to summarize what your point is in 3 lines max?

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Preacher of Death
★★
21d 14h 49m
Men are beggining to leave society because of democracy.

Democracy incentivizes the desires of the majority and oppresses the minority.

Woman and her capitulating constituents abuse this system and fulfill only what benefits themselves.

P.S

Woman is the incarnate of our sins and is thus a beast, Man is the medium of our virtues and is thus a God.

Man is of an intellect, woman is purely material.
K9Otaku said:
Can you try to summarize what your point is in 3 lines max?

AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

MAGNVM REGNVM LITHVANIAE
★★★★★
28d 18h 15m
Over for essaycels

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Captain
★★
28d 17h 51m
Men are beggining to leave society because of democracy.

Democracy incentivizes the desires of the majority and oppresses the minority.

Woman and her capitulating constituents abuse this system and fulfill only what benefits themselves.

P.S

Woman is the incarnate of our sins and is thus a beast, Man is the medium of our virtues and is thus a God.

Man is of an intellect, woman is purely material.
Ok. Let us start with that ...

What exactly do you mean by "sin". You probably know that the words for sin in Hebrew and Greek (in the OT and NT) mean something like "missing the mark". In other words, according to the vocabulary used in the Bible, "sin" means "failure", nothing more.

However, in the NT, even though the Greek word used still means "missing the mark", the idea of sin is very different. According to the NT, sin is a corruption of the soul resulting from perverted desire (for an idol, for money, because of envy, etc).

What is your take on sin? What exactly do you mean when you use this word?

DISCLAIMER: I am not a Christian. I just mentioned the Bible because it is where the notion of "sin" comes from in our culture.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Preacher of Death
★★
21d 14h 49m
K9Otaku said:
Ok. Let us start with that ...

What exactly do you mean by "sin". You probably know that the words for sin in Hebrew and Greek (in the OT and NT) mean something like "missing the mark". In other words, according to the vocabulary used in the Bible, "sin" means "failure", nothing more.

However, in the NT, even though the Greek word used still means "missing the mark", the idea of sin is very different. According to the NT, sin is a corruption of the soul resulting from perverted desire (for an idol, for money, because of envy, etc).

What is your take on sin? What exactly do you mean when you use this word?

DISCLAIMER: I am not a Christian. I just mentioned the Bible because it is where the notion of "sin" comes from in our culture.
Sin refers to the deficiencies of life, specifically those that impress upon an individual the capitualtion to desires, it involves the hedonistic pleasuring of animal organisms.

Virtue is the complete negation of desire, it is the ultimate expression of deviating from the course (plan) set by nature so to develop a genuine charater which resolves to remove from the individual the primitive spirit (I use spirit as if it were synonymous with 'will') that has excelled the human ape so far in the short tenure of his existence. Virtue is the result of an adaptation from normalcy, one that inevitably become the standard over a period of time.

AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

MAGNVM REGNVM LITHVANIAE
★★★★★
28d 18h 15m
TRUE DEMOCRACY NEVER EXISTED, DEATH TO DEMONOCRACY!!!!!!!!

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Captain
★★
28d 17h 51m
Sin refers to the deficiencies of life, specifically those that impress upon an individual the capitualtion to desires, it involves the hedonistic pleasuring of animal organisms. Virtue is the complete negation of desire
Is that realistic? Have you ever met someone who was able to completely suppress his instincts and the desires that go with them?

it is the ultimate expression of deviating from the course (plan) set by nature so to develop a genuine charater which resolves to remove from the individual the primitive spirit (I use spirit as if it were synonymous with 'will')
I get the point. You are advocating for the Nitzchean "heroic" position which consists in completely transcending our animal nature.

Again, is this realistic? We are animals. Yes, we can bend or suppress our instincts to a certain degree through education. Do you have any account of someone who ever was able to do more than that?

that has excelled the human ape so far in the short tenure of his existence. Virtue is the result of an adaptation from normalcy, one that inevitably become the standard over a period of time.
This, I do not get. What do you mean?

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Preacher of Death
★★
21d 14h 49m
K9Otaku said:
Is that realistic? Have you ever met someone who was able to completely suppress his instincts and the desires that go with them?

No, I just dream of the Overman. It is idealistic.

K9Otaku said:
Again, is this realistic? We are animals. Yes, we can bend or suppress our instincts to a certain degree through education. Do you have any account of someone who ever was able to do more than that?

You could argue that a plethora of philosophers or great men in general have accomplished such a feat.

Nietzsches and Schopenhaur condemned relations with women whilst recommending ascetic behaviors (Schopenhaur contradicts this through his experience with women and his later advocation for the common lifestyle in his 'The art of being happy')

Plato created his own ascetic system founded in his theory of immortality.

I doubt Alexander the Great, Napolean, Survorov, or any othe great general entertained pleasantries though Napolean took to his newly founded wealth fondly.

The only person who I can refer to that has ascended beyond the animal spectrum completely is Siddhartha, thus we refer to him qnd his acolytes as the 'Buddah'.

K9Otaku said:
This, I do not get. What do you mean?

When I aesthitcal or virtuous thing is created it later becomes a trend that all people imitate thus eliminating its aesthical or virtuous values.

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Captain
★★
28d 17h 51m
No, I just dream of the Overman. It is idealistic.
What you mean is that you are coping, right? That is the meaning of "idealistic" in my book

You could argue that a plethora of philosophers or great men in general have accomplished such a feat.
They said they did. Or people said that they did. Why would we believe that any more than what ppl post on FB?

Nietzsches and Schopenhaur condemned relations with women whilst recommending ascetic behaviors (Schopenhaur contradicts this through his experience with women and his later advocation for the common lifestyle in his 'The art of being happy')
So Schop was contradictory and a Chad. Okay, ...

Now, about Nietzche, I think you should read this.

Plato created his own ascetic system founded in his theory of immortality.
Hard to say what Plato did. He had many followers, to be sure, but they hardly agreed among themselves

I doubt Alexander the Great, Napolean, Survorov, or any othe great general entertained pleasantries though Napolean took to his newly founded wealth fondly.
About Alexander the Great we have only embellished hagiographies. Napoleon was a bourgeois parvenu who enjoyed all the little trifles of bourgeois life. Suvorov was cuckolded by his aristocratic wife and there was nothing he could do about it.

The only person who I can refer to that has ascended beyond the animal spectrum completely is Siddhartha, thus we refer to him qnd his acolytes as the 'Buddah'.
About whom we know only hagiographies. How did he really live his life? There is no way to know.

When I aesthitcal or virtuous thing is created it later becomes a trend that all people imitate thus eliminating its aesthical or virtuous values.
Ok, I get it now. What you mean is that people will follow fashion trends started by influencers.

Last edited:
Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
132d 21h 19m
Interesting thread.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Preacher of Death
★★
21d 14h 49m
K9Otaku said:
What you mean is that you are coping, right? That is the meaning of "idealistic" in my book

Was the Americans conquest over the Russians through the coldwar a "cope." Ideals have propelled man to achieve what he previously could only fathom with lofty ambitions. They are essential. If you are acquainted with 'Berserk' jus repalce Griffiths definiton of "dreams" with my usage of the term "ideal."

K9Otaku said:
They said they did. Or people said that they did. Why would we believe that any more than what ppl post on FB?

Unlike the common plebe infatuating an audience with a exaggerated opinion expressed through one line of text, philosophers write entire volumes just to communicate their beliefs.

I believe them because they believed themselves so much so that they willed into being a dedication to their beliefs. One that is as comphrehensive as it is magnanimous.

K9Otaku said:
So Schop was contradictory and a Chad. Okay, ...
Yes, he states compassion is the foundation of all morality but does not practice compassion himself, as made evident by him pusshing a women down a flight of stairs (based).

I plan to read his biography in the future, I find him wise but pratical. (I own three of his books currently and have read one already, I am in the process of reading another.)

K9Otaku said:
Now, about Nietzche, I think you should read this.

Nietzsches father passed when Nietzsche was still a child, at one point in his life Nietzsche lived with Wagner at his expense so I deduce the claim that Nietzsche developed a rivalry against him to be correct considering the possibility that Nietzsche may have percieved a paternal relation to Richard Wagner.

The tringular theory however is nonsensical but interesting. I doubt Wagner thought himself to be Theseus, Nietzsche in his 'letters of madness' did claim to be Dionysus however that may be a result of his delirium than some, I find the prospect that Nietzche developed a latent personality associated with some "divinty" so to speak fascinating as, when reading him, I find his claims to superiority are daunting and exasperating considering his characters fraility.

Nietzsche was a coper to be honest, he dreamt himself up as a warrior rather than an academic, however I find his philosophy appealing nonetheless, as an enemy of his beliefs I have benefited greatly from reading him.

K9Otaku said:
Hard to say what Plato did. He had many followers, to be sure, but they hardly agreed among themselves

Over the years his philosophy and it interpretations have evolved stupendously, what is taught in college may not even be similiar to what his dialouges entail. (I plan on reading them later.)

K9Otaku said:
About Alexander the Great we have only embellished hagiographies. Napoleon was a bourgeois parvenu who enjoyed all the little trifles of bourgeois life. Suvorov was cuckolded by his aristocratic wife and there was nothing he could do about it.

They are often considered as heroes, in fact, the term 'hero' originally described men like these generals. It was Jung who abstracted from the status qou. Nitzsche used the term to decribe indiviudals who elicit great changes in society.

K9Otaku said:
About whom we know only hagiographies. How did he really live his life? There is no way to know.

All we have are is the 'Teaching of the Buddah' and some other works.

Je most likely lived as it was taught he lived by oration and writing, I doubt the buddhists praise a liar who preached of ascetism, aversion, universal love, and desire, whilst practicing the opposite of his doctrine (exactly like Schopenhaur had)

K9Otaku said:
Ok, I get it now. What you mean is that people will follow fashion trends started by influencers.
Yes

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Captain
★★
28d 17h 51m
Was the Americans conquest over the Russians through the coldwar a "cope." Ideals have propelled man to achieve what he previously could only fathom with lofty ambitions. They are essential.
You are correct. Certain copes drive people in productive directions. Personally, I prefer to call them masturbations rather than "cope".

However, regardless of how we call them, although certain masturbations/copes do drive people in profitable directions, it is by no means obvious that all do. On the contrary, we have plenty of evidence that certain masturbations/copes have catastrophic outcomes (Nazism, Communism, many cults).

So the question is how do we identify the good copes/masturbations?

If you are acquainted with 'Berserk' jus repalce Griffiths definiton of "dreams" with my usage of the term "ideal."
I am not.

Unlike the common plebe infatuating an audience with a exaggerated opinion expressed through one line of text, philosophers write entire volumes just to communicate their beliefs.
Why would that make them more believable?

I believe them because they believed themselves so much so that they willed into being a dedication to their beliefs. One that is as comphrehensive as it is magnanimous.
The fact that some philosophers were able to gain a following just means that they we able to provide them with a mental masturbation technique that was pleasurable and addictive enough.

In order to judge the validity of a philosophical system, you have to try it in real life and examine the results. For example, the fact that Marx and Hitler had many devoted followers does not mean they were right. Furthermore, when you look at the outcome of applying their ideas in real life, it strongly suggest that they were nonsensical, despite the size of their following.

Yes, he states compassion is the foundation of all morality but does not practice compassion himself, as made evident by him pusshing a women down a flight of stairs (based).

I plan to read his biography in the future, I find him wise but pratical. (I own three of his books currently and have read one already, I am in the process of reading another.)
I have never been attracted to Schopenhauer. XIXth century philosophy is almost complete nonsense anyway. It was very fashionable to be a philosopher then. As a result, many masturbatory ideas were invented, but very little remains of them that has stood the test of applicability.

Nietzsches father passed when Nietzsche was still a child, at one point in his life Nietzsche lived with Wagner at his expense so I deduce the claim that Nietzsche developed a rivalry against him to be correct considering the possibility that Nietzsche may have percieved a paternal relation to Richard Wagner.
Or Wagner was young Nietzche's mediator, as Girard says.

The tringular theory however is nonsensical but interesting.
Nonsensical ? How ?

Did you read Deceit, Desire and the Novel?

I doubt Wagner thought himself to be Theseus
In a triangular relation, the mediator is unaware of his role, generally. Wagner was probably oblivious to what was happening in young Nietzsche's head.

Nietzsche in his 'letters of madness' did claim to be Dionysus however that may be a result of his delirium than some, I find the prospect that Nietzche developed a latent personality associated with some "divinty" so to speak fascinating as, when reading him, I find his claims to superiority are daunting and exasperating considering his characters fraility.
Why would that be fascinating? He was just in the grip of a toxic cope/masturbation (which he managed to innoculate to vast numbers of
people, sadly). His cope drove him insane

Nietzsche was a coper to be honest, he dreamt himself up as a warrior rather than an academic, however I find his philosophy appealing nonetheless, as an enemy of his beliefs I have benefited greatly from reading him.
How exactly are you an "enemy" of his beliefs? Do you realize that people in the grip of triangular desire generally consider themselves the "enemy" of their mediators? Like Nietzsche portrayed himself as an "enemy" of Wagner in his later life while he was still secretly worshiping him and envying his success ...

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8