Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why cucktear uglies hate on us

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
The more attractive you are the less you have to resort to cope to remain balanced as a individual. There are less facts about the universe that can trigger/disorient you and send you into a emotional tailspin. Unattractive people have to cope hard with the bluepill among other things to mainain a grip on life, this s why our biggest critics are unattractive cucktears members because our views (and blatant truthfulness in the form of blackpill) disrupt their emotional balances and coping mechanisms they have constructed to hold their lives together.
tldr the truth is seen as a bigger threat to unattractive people.

Who cares just ignore them they will move on eventually

They're incels in denial; by blackpilling them, you are taking away their only cope: the bluepill.

Who cares just ignore them they will move on eventually
They won't, it's ingrained as a part of their coping strategy to make fun of us because they can't bear the thought that they are like us.

I Automatically CONSIDER Anyone subbed to incel tears let alone post there frequently a failed normie snowflake / just beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yurself.

The more attractive you are the less you have to resort to cope to remain balanced as a individual. There are less facts about the universe that can trigger/disorient you and send you into a emotional tailspin. Unattractive people have to cope hard with the bluepill among other things to mainain a grip on life, this s why our biggest critics are unattractive cucktears members because our views (and blatant truthfulness in the form of blackpill) disrupt their emotional balances and coping mechanisms they have constructed to hold their lives together.
tldr the truth is seen as a bigger threat to unattractive people.
Good post, OP, glad people are noticing this shit, too.

I would love to see what they look like. Guaranteed to confirm everything I already know about those subhumans. They're kiwifarms-lite (who are also subhumans).

I Automatically CONSIDER Anyone subbed to incel tears let alone post there frequently a failed normie snowflake / just beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yurself.
OMFGFKF HOW DID U GET A GIF AVI

i think i used a gif to video website

Is that icarly in your avi? if it is let listen and watch this together

Is that icarly in your avi? if it is let listen and watch this together

giphy.gif

I would love to see what they look like. Guaranteed to confirm everything I already know about those subhumans. They're kiwifarms-lite (who are also subhumans).

they hate us because they're incels in denial