Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why couldn't I be an ancient barbarian traveling thru the earth and witnessing societal change?

has technology destroyed magic/wonder of the world?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
It saddens me greatly that in our time we have no adventure. No glorious frontier to conquer, to be pioneer in, to grow, to explore. Anything and Everything that can be found, has been found. Anything that can be seen, has been seen.

(((Science))),((((technology))),(((agriculture))),(((civilization))) have killed magic. Have killed mystery.

I will never be a barbarian Chad traveling thru foreign lands, learning foreign languages, seeing great buildings. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

They have destroyed the world's wonders for their (((progress))),((((GDP))), (((Human rights))). :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::cryfeels::feelsrope:

ideal life for example:
https://flamescans.org/barbarian-quest-chapter-1/

Would you prefer being a barbarian incel and made fun of constantly? Also don't forget you'll be murdered really painfully and easy, also no airconditioner nor vidya.

Really ask for whatever but don't go back in time lmao, even the middle ages would be potent suifuel

Would you prefer being a barbarian incel and made fun of constantly? Also don't forget you'll be murdered really painfully and easy, also no airconditioner nor vidya.

Really ask for whatever but don't go back in time lmao, even the middle ages would be potent suifuel
dying In battle as barbarian warrior > coding monkey trash beta cuck death

dying In battle as barbarian warrior > coding monkey trash beta cuck death
There's no honor in dying a dog's death. You don't think you'll be some chad warrior don't you? Also marching for hours on end toward nothingness only to be surrounded and killed because better tactics from enemy team.

Chad only, but yeah.

What is the link?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back