Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why couldnt ER get laid

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
if i was a girl, id definitely fuck him (im not gay)

but seriously, why couldn't he get a girlfriend? ive heard it's because he was a locationcel (couldn't pull california stacies) but he was a chadlite looks wise

Watch his videos and listen to him talk, dude was autistic as a fuck. I think that was his issue...

Autism also he was a manlet

he was a chadlite looks wise
Bullshit, Elliot was an ethnic mid tier normie with manlet height and very shitty frame. Bro, believe me, it never began for him

He probably could but he was retarded

also he was a supreme gentleman

and also based

but at the same time very flawed

overall a very conflicting person in the blackpill circle

still rest in peace to him he did not deserve this :feelsrope:

I remember reading his entire Manifesto at night thats when the seeds of blackpill have been planted

5'7, hapa, feminine face, autistic, 4 inch dick... he was a trucel.

ER was ugly and short. Personality is utterly meaningless when compared to genetics.

Autism and low t

not chadlite tier at all, he had a 5 face and he was low tier normie overall. no surprise he couldn't get laid considering he wasn't NT.

He was a short ugly ethnic

he was not "ugly"
u would be surprised at how twisted the female mind is. ER sure wasnt the ugliest but to them its not enough, clearly as shown by his lack of female attention.

he was short autistic framelet with effeminated face and also he lived in chadlifornia so it was doublely over for him

I think its mainly due to him targeting only white blonde college girls

7806E57F 60E1 411F 8E40 2365621EE4BF

over

NT and he would've been okay.

he didn't look like that in the end though
If you miss out on crucial relationship experiences when you are younger then it is a lot harder to make the connection with someone else when you are older.

he ws too autistic to stonermaxx and fuck a beach hippy

He was retarded and socially awkward, he was a volcel who wanted blonde sluts. He really embodies the entitled incel stereotype

if i was a girl, id definitely fuck him (im not gay)

but seriously, why couldn't he get a girlfriend? ive heard it's because he was a locationcel (couldn't pull california stacies) but he was a chadlite looks wise
Nahhh he was far from being chadlite. Some people think that ER was average height (175cm / 5' 9 or something idk) but he was under that average (something like 167cm / 5' 6), and you can confirm that by comparing him with his a$$hole father in some pictures.
Also he was mild-asian (do have you see his mother? Is the ugliest women I have ever seen in my life holy shit :feelshaha:)

The problem with ER was his negligent parents, his lack of social circles because his parents don't give a shit about the existence of him and mental issues, you know :feelsrope:

Nahhh he was far from being chadlite. Some people think that ER was average height (175cm / 5' 9 or something idk) but he was under that average (something like 167cm / 5' 6)
I'm talking chadlite as in looks, face-wise he was pretty well off, but obviously his social skills, autism, height, among other things, fucked him over in the dating world

I'm talking chadlite as in looks, face-wise he was pretty well off, but obviously his social skills, autism, height, among other things, fucked him over in the dating world
I don't know brah, imo he was not good looking enough. I'm not an expert qualifying faces and shit, but man... ER lacks some features for real!

Also remember: it is not important what men thinks about the looks of a man. It is all about what women find attractive (???