Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why confidence matters..

Kurdish_Incel

Kurdish_Incel

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-
It's confidence and social intelligence combined.

How to be confident with lots of social intelligence? With looks, money and status.

Confidence itself is the most autistic shit because the autistic MOST CONFIDENT kid without social intelligence still is the most retarded autistic kid in the school.

Get confidence by being more good-looking.. having lots of money and lots of status.

When you hear confidence you think of james bond and not the guy in the mirror.

It's over.. the spermcel that created me was retarded. Its over before it even began

The point is, if you aren't confident, it's for a good reason and you should not try to force it.

Confident incel would be as repulsive as inconfident one, i know by myself. Moreover, that's just physically impossible to be confident, when you're constantly mocked/rejected by society.

The point is, if you aren't confident, it's for a good reason and you should not try to force it.
Yeah, and if you don't realize this yourself, you'll get yourself into a situation that will teach you your place. Us subhumans should be passive creatures and not make fools out of ourselves that normalfags and chads can have their undisturbed fun. Fuck this gay earth.

Yeah, and if you don't realize this yourself, you'll get yourself into a situation that will teach you your place. Us subhumans should be passive creatures and not make fools out of ourselves that normalfags and chads can have their undisturbed fun. Fuck this gay earth.
That hurts me, since my behaviour used to be so beta naturally. Knowing that you're useless subhuman designed to fail both mentally and physically fucking hurts. At least i'm not beta mentally anymore, but nothing has changed since looks=everything, as we all know.

Last edited:
That hurts me, since my behaviour used to be so beta naturally. Knowing that you're useless subhuman designed both to fail both mentally and physically fucking hurts. At least i'm not beta mentally anymore, but nothing has changed since looks=everything, as we all know.
It's even worse in the days of social media and cell phones. Every misshap of an ugly beta is recorded or photographed and shared to everyone who then share it to everyone else. Snapchat is a total bitch. Doing school presentations and stuttering or standing akwardly? Get your ass photographed and sent around the school. Have it mentioned to you in a hallway. "lol saw you on so and sos story said you were cringey". happened to me.

@FACEandLMS proved confidence is bullshit in his main video tbh.

You can still attract foids without any problem seriously lacking confidence if you're good-looking.

I have zero confidence due to having been ugly AF in my formative years

Giga cope. If you're tall and Chad a female will eventually approach you, even if you're shy.

you just described positive reinforcement.

I remember being confident and getting bullied for being "funny" aka ugly

i have the most beta personality in human history

actually i am a huge cuck and i admit it. i would do anything for my girlfriend to make her happy if i had one. i would never fuck over any of my actual friends, for any reason, etc.,etc.,etc. this is my number one downfall

if i was just a low iq pants sagging faggot like everyone else in my city, i'd have every std under the sun. women don't like men like me, unless they look like chad.

i will literally die a virgin just for the crime of being a nice guy who actually cares and wants a meaningful relationship. JFL.

thank you inceltears, you totally showed me that personality matters.

I hope your personality gets better.. not like some incels promoting rape and burning all femoids but just better. I have hope for you
I have zero confidence due to having been ugly AF in my formative years
yeah but that were your formative years.. you can always be confident now *happy smile* - bluepill cuck