Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why care about the fucking environment anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
title.

If all trees and animal species were gone tomorrow humanity would forget about it and just start expanding and developing further, like the parasites we are. We'd probably find some artificial way of producing oxygen, I mean we can already fucking grow meat.

Plus with modern technological advancements such as quantum computing and artificial intelligence we are on the verge of making even our own species irrelevant. Quantum computing will solve P/NP problems instantaneously, eventually sexbots with artificial wombs will make women completely useless, robots with human-like AI will replace most jobs, we are literally setting ourselves up for extinction. Masculinity and T levels are on a steady rate of decline, the remaining chads are getting all the pussy while the rest of the planet is sexually starved, turning us into outcasts and degenerates. :feelshaha: There is no hope for humanity, we already lost. Notice how all it took for international civil unrest was one viral video of a nigger being kneeled on? We act like we are something special, we act like we are above other animals when the reality is we are stupider than apes, human arrogance and pride is going to lead to our inevitable doom.

Our future is either a dystopian wasteland or just plain extinction. I wouldn't be surprised if this reality is just a simulation of another higher species at this point, we must look like retarded ants to them.

There is no hope for humanity, we already lost. Notice how all it took for international civil unrest was one viral video of a nigger being kneeled on? We act like we are something special, we act like we are above other animals when the reality is we are stupider than apes, human arrogance and pride is going to lead to our inevitable doom.
Yea, Earlier this year I really put my life and the world in perspective and in my immeasurable sorrow and despair I really just learned to let go and I've never felt better, I suggest you try doing the same. Everything seems to be downhill from here on out my friend, so grab a seat and enjoy the show.

Never did, never will.

I don’t

wasn't specifically speaking to us incels, mostly just normalshits and femoids advocating for muh climate change, it's going to happen one way or another

I care about the enviorment. I wanna make it worse so the world dies faster

i put recyclables in the garbage

Yeah I stopped caring about that kind of shit as soon as I stopped caring about humanity. In reality that's the only reason anybody cares anyway. Nobody actually gives a fuck a rhinos and elephants and shit if it would mean compromising their access to sex, currency, and status.The same virtue-signaling roasties that call themselves environmentalists would slap on ivory jewelry in a second if it means making themselves .0001% more attractive to Chad.

Relevant George Carlin quote because the man was based af:

@LastGerman

without a car you cannot pollute the environment to your heart's content

I like birds thats why