Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why can't your parents arrange something for you

BasedRiceBro

BasedRiceBro

Veteran
★★★★★
Why can't your parents arrange something for you

Because they're White
bc they dead
Hug pepe

im an american

A green card situation would be really embarrassing to show to my western world. Disregarding the fact that seamaxxing totally failed for me

My mom is low iq and My dad is giga non-NT

My extended family etc and if Ir eally wanted to I could do something

But I don't want to because I dont want someone thats repulsed by me and only with me for arrnahed bullshit

I'm just going to careermax and geomax

im an american
Forgot to mention this also

Not sure if you're actually from Cuckorado as you claim, but I'm in a State close to yours: Whores here are promiscuous sluts, who either chase some thugamxxed Nigger or some Prettyboy faggot or ofc some rich Chad/Chadlite.

We also have a lot of fence-jumpers, curroids, and other bamalians multiplying day-by-day: Not to mention, we also have lots of "le 56 face" mystery meat mutts,hapas, and other mutants of the sorts I see more day-by-day

Economy here is dogshit also, things get more expensive consistently & I see no end to it.

On top of alllllll this shit, we are Incel as well, so in other words our chances here -at least for the foreseeable future- are fucked to put it mildly.
Try getting them to talk to other parents to see if they have a bride
At this point, I have nothing else to lose so might as well

I'll maybe try asking my mom & dad if any of their co-workers have daughters within my age-range, and if they're single: If so, I might ask them to invite them over for dinner & just see how it goes.

I might also go to my Church again, after all these years, see if I that goes anywhere.

Nothing to lose, so fuck it

Thoughts bhaicels?
@Ron.Belgrade
@based_meme
@KillNiggers
@wereq
@PixyBLACKED

Because they are cucked and delusional

I'll maybe try asking my mom & dad if any of their co-workers have daughters within my age-range, and if they're single: If so, I might ask them to invite them over for dinner & just see how it goes.

I might also go to my Church again, after all these years, see if I that goes anywhere.
Yes do these.

This is my only realistic option but she’ll divorce rape as soon as she gets that uk visa

@Immolator since you're a Latino, I'd say you have somewhat of a better chance at this than myself

Oh and I'm white

YARN | Agreed. | Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl  (2003) | Video clips by quotes | 317e693a | 紗

i'd want to coompie kiera knightley in those movies.
Based same

Though she is probably one of the worst performing actors in those movies, even both my parents agreed. :feelshaha:

Forgot to mention this also

Not sure if you're actually from Cuckorado as you claim, but I'm in a State close to yours: Whores here are promiscuous sluts, who either chase some thugamxxed Nigger or some Prettyboy faggot or ofc some rich Chad/Chadlite.

We also have a lot of fence-jumpers, curroids, and other bamalians multiplying day-by-day: Not to mention, we also have lots of "le 56 face" mystery meat mutts,hapas, and other mutants of the sorts I see more day-by-day

Economy here is dogshit also, things get more expensive consistently & I see no end to it.

On top of alllllll this shit, we are Incel as well, so in other words our chances here -at least for the foreseeable future- are fucked to put it mildly.

At this point, I have nothing else to lose so might as well

Nothing to lose, so fuck it

Thoughts bhaicels?
@Ron.Belgrade
@based_meme
@KillNiggers
@wereq
@PixyBLACKED
Explore all reasonable avenues. Inceldom is a curse - a lifetime one for a number of us. If you can find some way to break it, don't hesitate.

Probably won’t work but you can try

Not normal in the U.S.

No social circle and no power/money.

Because they're friendless autists too.

Apparently a friend of my mom's wants her daughter to meet me but I don't want anything to do with some random cunt. Fuck her and fuck her mom too