Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Why can’t you rape in GTA5?

Vyn

Vyn

If you can't climb out, drag others down.
-
You can kill a whole group of mofos and the game allows that, they allow hookers, drug deals, but not rape. Why? Is rape somehow more evil than murder or what? They better add this shit in the 6

damn bro what you've described in your bio is literally me.

Because of years of feminist/jewish propaganda

Because toilets are sacred in this cucked soyciety

If they didn't add this in the first 5 games, you can be sure as hell that they will not add it now.

You can fuck whores and then kill them to get your money back

Wdym? Of course u can rape a foid (in gta5)

here is how:

1. go outside
2. grab a foid, preferably in an isolated location which u r familiar with
3. rape her
4. (in gta5)

there now u know, and u can join in with the rest of us

Right. We already know women themselves think rape is worse than murder because of the bear vs man question, at least until they say they think tht until there's gun put to their heads all of a sudden one more cock in the cock-carousel isn't that bad. Seems like most men agree with it, somehow.

You could rape in original CK2 but that feature dissapeared for some reason, they said it was because of balance but I doubt htat, that game was unbalanced as shit anyways and more of a RP experience.

With that said, there are ways:
1:47:50

Last edited:
I think skyrim has rape mods

Wdym? Of course u can rape a foid (in gta5)

here is how:

1. go outside
2. grab a foid, preferably in an isolated location which u r familiar with
3. rape her
4. (in gta5)

there now u know, and u can join in with the rest of us
JFL

Right. We already know women themselves think rape is worse than murder because of the bear vs man question, at least until they say they think tht until there's gun put to their heads all of a sudden one more cock in the cock-carousel isn't that bad. Seems like most men agree with it, somehow.

You could rape in original CK2 but that feature dissapeared for some reason, they said it was because of balance but I doubt htat, that game was unbalanced as shit anyways and more of a RP experience.

With that said, there are ways:
1:47:50

JFL