Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why can’t women just be nice to us?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I’m a hateful person towards women, but don’t think for one second that it’s my problem, what I wanted or is my own fault. Women have been nothing but nasty, deceitful, liars and bullies towards men such as myself who they don’t find up to par with their standards.

All they had to do was treat me like a human being and acknowledge me as a person with thoughts, feelings, hopes and dreams like everybody else and maybe there would be fewer problems between the genders. But they don’t even have the decency to do that.

Look in the mirror for the answer.

Don't even need to say "mirror mirror on the wall." The answer is staring right to your face. All of us.

Millions of years of evolution have made them despise bad genetics. They want you dead or gone on sight.

because our faces
Millions of years of evolution have made them despise bad genetics. They want you dead or gone on sight.
they actually want you to suffer, as in, if they saw you with another woman, they would be upset

They feel they are better than everyone here and felt that kind of sentiment long before anyone here even started posting on this site or visiting it regularly.

I’m a hateful person towards women, but don’t think for one second that it’s my problem, what I wanted or is my own fault. Women have been nothing but nasty, deceitful, liars and bullies towards men such as myself who they don’t find up to par with their standards.

All they had to do was treat me like a human being and acknowledge me as a person with thoughts, feelings, hopes and dreams like everybody else and maybe there would be fewer problems between the genders. But they don’t even have the decency to do that.

this is because we have equality between genders, brah. that's why you get ten times the shittiness from females than males. cause we equal 'n shit.

What did you expect from them?

It lowers their perceived value. They cant stand it.

A lot of foids avoid their own friends if said friend is working in a low status job, such as a security guard. Kweens cant associate with such trash.
Its not even just uglies.

They are very generous with disgust and contempt. They are handing them out like candy. :feelskek:

Last edited:
Women's sole purpose is to weed out bad genes from the next generation. They will do ANYTHING, and I do mean anything, to achieve this. Whether is is encouraging genetic dead-end males to kill themselves, to turn gay, to become trannies, to thug max so they can have a higher chance of killing themselves, or encouraging LVM to marry and raise chad's child. They will even cheat w the threat of being stoned to death so long as they can pass Chad's genes onward.

just stop being ugly