Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Why can't Western games have this?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Why can't the West have games with these sorts of characters?

because trannies and fat women will be offended

They should go kill themselves already like the worthless sacks of flesh they are.

why do all korean games look like generic soulless copies of each other? Gooks have never made anything of value, only grindy cashgrabs with generic 3d graphics ala lineage 2 or someshit

why do all korean games look generic and soulless copies of each other? Gooks have never made anything of value, only grindy cashgrabs with generic 3d graphics ala lineage 2 or someshit
Invested everything into cashgrab character skins, character creation page, and cinematics.

You mean ugly chinks? Look at the latest Diablo 4 trailer

these fucks dont even play videogames and trannies who do need to off themselves immediately i need hot foids in my games

Because western studios let ugly foids in, due to dieversity quotas. The thing ugly foids hate more than men are other attractive foids.