Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why can't we take the BP fully?

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★
I've known the black pill for more than 1.5 years now. Why do I still feel bad? The logical conclusion would be to accept things and stop torturing myself. But I still do. Why?

because you're a tallfag heightmogger

the rest of us have taken the blackpill fully

Wdym "we"? I've accepted bp

I've known the black pill for more than 1.5 years now. Why do I still feel bad? The logical conclusion would be to accept things and stop torturing myself. But I still do. Why?
Hope dies last. Every person hopes for an improvement in their situation. For me, it gets brutal when I see Staceys in real life and realize what my chances are. Maybe that's when it's hardest to swallow the black pill.

give it a few more years maybe in your 30s all hope will be lost

You can't really fully digest the bp if you're hopeful

Because you're the product of millions of years of natural selection which has biologically programmed you to have certain instincts, that push you into socializing and pursuing relationships with the opposite gender.

Your conscious self knows there's no hope, but your instincts are automatic and don't care about that. Nevertheless it's going to get better as years go by and you keep interiorizing the knowledge of the black pill.

You’d kys unless you have top 0.1% gook coping genetics.

Because you're the product of millions of years of natural selection which has biologically programmed you to have certain instincts, that push you into socializing and pursuing relationships with the opposite gender.

Your conscious self knows there's no hope, but your instincts are automatic and don't care about that. Nevertheless it's going to get better as years go by and you keep interiorizing the knowledge of the black pill.
It will only get worse