Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why can’t we lock up women like dogs and make them our slaves

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
★★
Title speaks for itself. Foids need to be our slaves making us food and fucking us when we say so.

they like being dominated by superior genes, not manlet

sadly won't ever happen. and the countries where this happens have no money. Taliban kept those whores under control but now no money.

best we can hope for is sentient AI sex bot.

I dont like a woman fucking up my food and wouldnt want her cooking for me :feelskek:

These toilets will burn a pot of ramen noodles these days

Last edited:
Title speaks for itself. Foids need to be our slaves making us food and fucking us when we say so.

Last edited:
best we can hope for is sentient AI sex bot.
I've been thinking about this for the past couple of years. Do you think we can get working artificial wombs, functional AI, realistic, full range of motion all in a doll in our lifetime? Even if we do get it in our lifetime it would probably be too early for mass production and they would be a premium only for the top 1%. :feelsree:

I've been thinking about this for the past couple of years. Do you think we can get working artificial wombs, functional AI, realistic, full range of motion all in a doll in our lifetime? Even if we do get it in our lifetime it would probably be too early for mass production and they would be a premium only for the top 1%. :feelsree:
we'll old as fuck if such a product ever comes and sex drive dead. such is the brutality of this world.

we'll old as fuck if such a product ever comes and sex drive dead. such is the brutality of this world.
I hope it comes out in my lifetime. However there are groups Karen’s that are trying to ban sex bots. They won’t allow inkwells to cope in peace.