Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why cant we just wear masks?

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
sick of this shit, when you're ugly it sucks for anyone to look at you I want to wear a mask outside ngl that would be awesome if socially acceptable

cant wait for Halloween I can larp normie

ricecels do this all the time to hide our low t jawlines wearing a mask is fashion here
Dd

pretty high iq ngl

sick of this shit, when you're ugly it sucks for anyone to look at you I want to wear a mask outside ngl that would be awesome if socially acceptable

cant wait for Halloween I can larp normie
Who said we cant..
I do.

just wear a mask and murder teenagers while they're having sex

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Just a blank mask with eye holes and a mouth completely changes the entire dynamic of a person, I think because we use faces to gauge so much subconsciously. It's almost like you become someone different, even though it shouldn't make such a difference. I guess in a weird way that's more proof of how much face matters.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. Just a blank mask with eye holes and a mouth completely changes the entire dynamic of a person, I think because we use faces to gauge so much subconsciously. It's almost like you become someone different, even though it shouldn't make such a difference. I guess in a weird way that's more proof of how much face matters.
also why gymcelling is cope cause we wear clothes, if we walked around without shirts we could mog normies

The fear of the unknown is a subconscious fear, it is always there, it never makes an appearance unless something unknown is happening or you are going somewhere where your fate is unknown to you. Apprehension is usually a symptom of such a fear. At least it is when I feel it. Some people I expect feel this fear more than others. Some feel no fear at all. Again it is how the brain is made aka Genetics.

So if a person has a mask, people can't properly see that persons value to society.. it could be the Chadliest Chad that ever slide into the roast beefs DM's for all society knows.. or a truecel. Again society is found of this treatment all to please.. holes. Every single facet in our society is only fit for one purpose.. to help holes practice their Fascist, Eugenicistic and Genocidal behaviour.

Personally I think a mask in summer is a bit of a bad thing for me.. I sweat profusely in heat. In the WInter I could definitely wear one.. in fact I am thinking of getting a nice bandana with a filter on it at the front. It says it helps not only to keep you warm but also to keep car fumes to a minimum.

Last edited:
also why gymcelling is cope cause we wear clothes, if we walked around without shirts we could mog normies
We should all aspire to dress that way, it will be our style, shirtless in a mask

I see no point for me. My manletism can still be seen even if I wear masks

i want to wear japanese style masks

I would like to wear kinnikuman mask

I see no point for me. My manletism can still be seen even if I wear masks
We'll clownmaxx bro. Those weird tall wooden clown legs will make us gods among men and cucks.

Based asians hiding their pathetic lower thirds (germ prevention my ass!)
asian-man-street-wearing-protective-masks-sick-man-with-flu-wearing-mask_29531-88.jpg

BucketHeadmaxx, SlipKnotmaxx, KISSmaxx

If you can play instruments, start a band and wear masks. Never take off your mask while banging groupies.

It's illegal to obscure your face in public in my country.
1984 tbh

I would love to wear a tokyo ghoul mask ngl.

I have a "mask of sanity."

But it makes my face itch... so I hardly ever use it.

Well in Denmark it´s illegal

JFL at people believing they are actually free when they can´t even cover their face without getting arrested.

It's illegal to obscure your face in public in my country.
Same but when you’re wearing a mask 9 times out of 10 you’re about to do some illegal shit anywayso at that point it hardly matters. As for the day to stuff I own 3 masks but I don’t go out so it hardly matters

When I visited Japan I bought a mask cause I got sick and it actually felt really nice. Like a layer of protection from people.
Germs me

But in all seriousness i may need to get one, as i have a chronic cough

making masks illegal is bullshit. I just want to wear a damn mask government

When normies talk about fashionmaxing to you, they mean buying a louis vuitton face mask like those changfags wear in japan

Same feeling. Or hats. Or mirrored sunglasses at work. Or better yet just live on incel island where the neetbux are plentiful and the mountain dew runs like rivers and there are warm tendies that grown on bushes. :)

Only if men could wear a niquab in Islam, then you'd be able to cover your face on religious grounds.

Because my eyes are shit