Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why can't we be happy like this guy?

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★

He's stoked about getting his first paycheck for 216 dollars (Canadian) and even had it copied and laminated.

Because we took the black pill

It's focusing on the bigger picture and wider context as opposed to the immediate. The more you have a tendency for the former, the more difficult it will be to remain content. It's pretty much the more you know, the greater the toll on your mental willpower.

If you want to be like him, then direct your perception to only what is reasonably ahead of you, never too far, never too wide.

Was happy today to find new picture of my waifu
Skvidi

because we're ugly

Legend of the game.

This video made me happy. Good going, guy.

because a measly 216 dollars could never solve my problems

Fuuck this actually made me sad bro, like hanging out with legit retarded people. I both envy and feel sort of sorry for them at the same time, it's an awkward feeling.

He also mogs me hard, nice chin.

Fuuck this actually made me sad bro, like hanging out with legit retarded people. I both envy and feel sort of sorry for them at the same time, it's an awkward feeling.

He also mogs me hard, nice chin.