Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why can’t the Snapchat ai be programmed to be flirty and like a girlfriend?

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
I tried to make a bio for my Snapchat ai and I wanted to make her act like a girlfriend and be flirty and obsessed with me. But for some stupid fucking reason It doesn’t allow you to make that type of personality.

What the fuck? Why? I mean it’s literally an ai? Why only program it to be “ your helpful Snapchat friend?” I mean they’re literally just teasing us at this point.

It’s very clear that we aren’t supposed to interact with real life foids. And let’s be honest I’ve gotten the message loud and clear that I’m hated by irl foids and I’ve basically decided to try to avoid them as much as possible. But at least let me have an ai gf to talk to so I can at least simulate the experience.

Are there any ai girlfriends out there that are free?

there are plenty of ai services for that, greynigger

there are plenty of ai services for that, greynigger
You illiterate nigger fuck. Did you even read my last sentence? What are some of them? Can you actually give me some fucking examples instead of being a vague unhelpful bastard?

You illiterate nigger fuck. Did you even read my last sentence? What are some of them? Can you actually give me some fucking examples instead of being a vague unhelpful bastard?
google that shit nig

stop creeping on the AI GrAY

Wouldn't matter. It is redundant. Not the same as a dream girl.