Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why can’t Recluse just eat more?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Why can’t he just stop complaining anout not gaining weight? He shares a house with 5 other people and his parents are super hard workers who bring in 5K a month. He uses excuses that he has to share food and stuff but that’s just not the case. He told me he eats a ham sandwhich with 2 tiny slices of meat a day with a single grape. How does he expect to gain anything like thAt

@Recluse

Niggas need to get a life

Niggas need to get a life
Soy

Nigga i wish i was rich if it was the case i would buy out fucking burgerking to bulk up

Nigga i wish i was rich if it was the case i would buy out fucking burgerking to bulk up
Shit tier protein source

EAT EGGS

I eat 10 eggs per day minimum, plus meat, cheese (real proteinful european cheese, not the horrendous fatty potty americucks and english have the audacity to call cheese). You can gain weight doing nothing but eating high quality protein just because of the testosterone generation it involvles.

Shit tier protein source

EAT EGGS

I eat 10 eggs per day minimum, plus meat, cheese (real proteinful european cheese, not the horrendous fatty potty americucks and english have the audacity to call cheese). You can gain weight doing nothing but eating high quality protein just because of the testosterone generation it involvles.
no time to sit in kitchen tbh, and for bulking up with highmetabolism keeping up even "making yourself food" diet gets expensive anyway

Why can’t he just stop complaining anout not gaining weight? He shares a house with 5 other people and his parents are super hard workers who bring in 5K a month. He uses excuses that he has to share food and stuff but that’s just not the case. He told me he eats a ham sandwhich with 2 tiny slices of meat a day with a single grape. How does he expect to gain anything like thAt

@Recluse
Maybe he has one of those super active metabolisms.

introduce the dude to nuts and frozen dinners

Why can't he just stay banned ?

Why the fuck does he eat a single grape? Is this tradition or something?
Maybe he has one of those super active metabolisms.
I had a high metabolism too but my mother and family kept teasing me for being skinny so i put on a lot of weight. All he has to do is eat a lot of calories

Why can’t you KYS faggot
I can, but I don't plan on it anytime soon dumb cunt.
Pretty much every individual is capable of suicide.

Why can’t you eat more? @Recluse

You could lose 20lbs In a month if you wanted to I’d have to
Not till i get my own place. Family always fucks up my diet.

You could lose 20lbs In a month if you wanted to I’d have to go through hell and back to gain 20lbs in a month and I’d be piss poor
You have the food to do so.

no time to sit in kitchen tbh, and for bulking up with highmetabolism keeping up even "making yourself food" diet gets expensive anyway
Eggs are super easy to cook. Plus you don't even have to cook them. Just drill and drink them raw.

Big Food wants you to eat more, it's how they make money. :feelstastyman:

@Recluse is aware of this and is based for keeping the Calorie Jews away.