Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why can’t people here follow rules?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
People are getting banned left and right, why is it so hard to follow the rules?

I’ve had around 7 warnings since I joined, most of those were from the first few months when I was learning what is acceptable and what’s not. I only have a 10% warn level right now.

What am I missing? I’m a sperg and even I can understand that spamming low effort shit is going to get me banned.

I’ve had around 7 warnings since I joined, most of those were from the first few months when I was learning what is acceptable and what’s not. I only have a 10% warn level right now
They want to rebel and give admincel work :feelstrash:

What if not only in them is problem?..

(dickpill is just meme)

Cause not everyone agress with the same rules and some people dont give a shit about them

just don't do enough to get banned brah

(((they))) find new rules all the time

its over for many fucking men

No low effort, no race baiting, no illegal shit, no trannies, no foid worship, no bragging. Am I missing any other rules?

i ask myself this same question all the time, its rly not that hard to follow the rules

The rules aren't well-defined so how many warnings you get largely depends on how much individual mods like or dislike you.

The rules aren't well-defined so how many warnings you get largely depends on how much individual mods like or dislike you.
This. Most of my warnings have been for necroposting, but there's no specific definition as to what constitutes necroposting.

Yep. You would think they'd want to keep the site active rather than find new ways to ban people left, right and centre.

Anyone know what happened to @Insomniac he had like 36k messages?

I remember seeing some user with woman avi (mods ignored that), we even had a conversation about red velvet being feminists... I wonder where he had gotten to

the rules are constantly changing.. I took a few month break and got a 20% warning on my first post after I came back, for a dubious reason.
the rules are constantly changing.. I took a few month break and got a 20% warning on my first post after I came back, for a dubious reason.

Anyone know what happened to @Insomniac he had like 36k messages?
He ascended with an 86 year old church lady who wanted one last whirlwind love affair before she passed on.

I've only had 2 warnings

bumping old threads is fun

This. Most of my warnings have been for necroposting, but there's no specific definition as to what constitutes necroposting.

Yep. You would think they'd want to keep the site active rather than find new ways to ban people left, right and centre.
its over for many men

Because they know it's over

I’ve also had 7-8 warnings, with most being verbal

I only had 4 or 5 warnings and my 1 year anniversary is close...