Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why can't i sit through any anime nowadays

Acorn

Acorn

scERaming at the rain
★★★★★
I always find myself hopping from one anime to another, no show interests me enough for me to keep watching. Which is why i prefer reading mangas because i can just skim through the parts i find boring real quick

That was one of the animes i dropped halfway and i dont plan on picking it up again since i know how the whole plot goes
How about Vinland Saga season 1 or JewJutsu Kaisen?

I dropped vinland saga too, finished jjk though i read the manga after season 1
Thoughts on Hana Kurusu? I want to impregnate her.

You consumed too much fiction and can now accurately predict the flow and outline of most narratives. There's only so many different plots and stories you can tell.

Once you’ve watched too much it becomes too repetitive regardless of the genre. You have a better chance looking for manga/light novels these days.

You consumed too much fiction and can now accurately predict the flow and outline of most narratives. There's only so many different plots and stories you can tell.
Once you’ve watched too much it becomes too repetitive regardless of the genre. You have a better chance looking for manga/light novels these days.
Hmm agreed, pair that up with my fried dopamine receptors

Here’s the problem well atleast with me i think you couldnjust be getting exposed to the same shonen formula or shoujo if you’re into that too shit gets pretty boring over and over again i’ve made a post on here on how i wish anime had more diversity than just romance and shoujo animes but there’s movie i’d reccomend perfect bkue akira tokyo godfathers paprika (that movie inspired inception btw) are just a couple but it just seems that the most profitable ones are just shonen and romance animes which im fucking tired of lol

You might want to take a hiatus from anime, there is just too much garbage coming out with the same plot lines and character archetypes.

Same, last 5 anime i tried i dropped after few eps. They are too unambitious with no character development, all powerfantasies where loser Mc becomes giga winner after two eps.

I always just skip the intros & watch max 2 episodes per day.

One Piece was the last anime I could actively binge and thoroughly enjoyed (back when it was 995 eps) but I haven’t liked anything since.

what is the problem? does the anime bores you because it has too many episodes or just because the story is boring?

Take adhd pills
Adderall is funny as fuck, I'm getting my own prescription but I was on 20mg like 2 days ago. And I sat doing fucking bladee song guessing quizes for 4 hours, had my shit shaking and I was paranoid too.