Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel WHY CANT I MOVE MY BODY PARTS PROPERYL!?!?!

P

Princel

Prince of Incels
does anyone else have this problem? i went to the store today to stop fatmaxxin and eat right. i walked in and everyone stared at me. i couldnt walk normally. i was so fuckin stiff. i couldnt take big steps i made short steps really fast and i stared at the floor. instead of healthy food i got frozen pizza. i couldnt even open the freezer right. i used two hands and twisted my whole body to open it :feelsrope: i was so awkward. i can control my anxiety but today was different. too many jbs and gym foids at the store at fuckin 6 pm WTF. i see why r9k shops at night :cryfeels:

Are you actually overweight?

So you're saying anxiety is making your movement stiff and slow?

Sounds symptomatic of aspergers. You have aspergers? Aspies are prone to randomly feeling very uncomfortable with basic locomotion, according to m research.

Sometimes this happens to me when someone looks or stares at me, usually a female.

It's called agoraphobia boyo. You have been avoiding situations which trigger your anxiety so now your anxiety just presents itself as body paralysis (srs)

I have the same symptoms and it is hell. Becomes a cycle of anxiety=avoidance, then avoidance=worsened anxiety, then worsened anxiety=even more avoidance etc etc etc.

:cryfeels: over for awkard body cels

That's how I feel everytime I walk with other people present.Never began for spergcels :feelsrope:

does anyone else have this problem? i went to the store today to stop fatmaxxin and eat right. i walked in and everyone stared at me. i couldnt walk normally. i was so fuckin stiff. i couldnt take big steps i made short steps really fast and i stared at the floor. instead of healthy food i got frozen pizza. i couldnt even open the freezer right. i used two hands and twisted my whole body to open it :feelsrope: i was so awkward. i can control my anxiety but today was different. too many jbs and gym foids at the store at fuckin 6 pm WTF. i see why r9k shops at night :cryfeels:
I wonder, do you sit in one place a lot? You could be stiff from lack of motion. I get like that too. It takes a while to loosen up. You probably have bad circulation.

This could pinch nerves and make you even more nervous when people are around. It's like a vicious circle.

Maybe a blood thinner like garlic or a stimulant like cayenne would help?

Also ditch the easy foods. Avoid stuff with corn in it. Like soda.

Im glad i dont shop