Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why can't I make any real friends?

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
almost all my "friends" are normies who don't give less than two shits about me, I'm nice and funny. why the fuck can't i make friends?

Because all worthy people (us) are far away..

Because all worthy people (us) are far away..
Basically this. The cool people that I know are on the internet and not my area.

almost all my "friends" are normies who don't give less than two shits about me, I'm nice and funny. why the fuck can't i make friends?

friends are overrated anyways , extroversiobn drains the shit out of me , i need my fucking own piece man

You need to be lucky. I was lucky (12 years ago)

because you play fortnite

You're 15, don't start shit. I was just making an analysis on your post, relax.

all my irl friends are incels tbh :feelsokman::feelsokman: ez cya nerds /ban me for bragging
seriously theres a lot of men out there who feel like us, its just that most of us suffer a lot from social anxiety and shit, thats why we only relate through internet :feelzez: also approaching someone and asking if he is incel is aspie-level awareness

its because you are ugly no other reason

because you play fortnite

you need to talk to like 100 people to find 1 friend, rekt if you have any inhib

The cool people that I know are on the internet and not my area.
Yeah no one I know irl experience the same pain as I do in life the only ones who can relate and feel the same are people on forums. Who all live in the other side of the world.

Yeah no one I know irl experience the same pain as I do in life the only ones who can relate and feel the same are people on forums. Who all live in the other side of the world.
I have also met some cool long time friends that are across the country on video games.

I can't even have "friends"

1) youre ugly
2) its too late

If you didnt become friends as kids, no one is going to give a shit about you as adults. Too much shit has already happened in people's lives by the time theyre 20 to give a fuck about random people they meet

Are you autistic?

Cohersion is endemic in all relationships, doesn't matter their nature nor origin.

Why would you even want to have friends?

I have also met some cool long time friends that are across the country on video games.
Yeah okay I envy that I have never been able to connect with people on such a level after meeting them online :feelsbadman:

Well, you mentioned that your friends are ‘normies’ so that could explain everything. Normies mostly hang out with other popular fags just to feel cool and accepted.

also approaching someone and asking if he is incel is aspie-level awareness
Lol, when I talk to incel tier blue pilled dudes I feel like an enlightened God. It's easy to befriend with them.

Socializing with incel dudes is far easier than approaching foids. You don't have to think about how she takes things or if she will call a lawyer to complain about how you're harrassing her by saying "hello".

Well, you mentioned that your friends are ‘normies’ so that could explain everything. Normies mostly hang out with other popular fags just to feel cool and accepted.
Yeah also this. Usually they are very lame.

Fakecel if you have friends tbhtbhtbhtbhtbhtbhtbh
No bro. Men are way less judgmental than women so making friends with other guys as an incel doesn’t mean you’re a fakecel.

If you have female friends that’s a different story. You’re either a slayer or a beta orbiting cuck.

No bro. Men are way less judgmental than women so making friends with other guys as an incel doesn’t mean you’re a fakecel.

If you have female friends that’s a different story. You’re either a slayer or a beta orbiting cuck.
But what if the female friends don’t find you attractive at all and you’re 100% sure of it and the female friends even show signs of it? Etc.

But what if the female friends don’t find you attractive at all and you’re 100% sure of it and the female friends even show signs of it? Etc.
Then you’re a beta orbiting cuck with no self respect. Never understood why an incel would want to be associated with females anyway.

If she’s not sucking my dick then I don’t care about her.

Then you’re a beta orbiting cuck with no self respect. Never understood why an incel would want to be associated with females anyway.

If she’s not sucking my dick then I don’t care about her.
I see your point here actually. I don’t have any female friends in real life, all just male real life friends. No point in being friends with a female in real life as a lonely man if she isn’t gonna at least be FWB with you or more. Having a real life female friend that finds you unattractive will be pretty shitty and only bring you down.

if you have ugly face, probably because of that. They hang out with us just to look better and to mock us.

'real friends' are people who you need to interact with so you learn to trust each other
nobody really needs anybody else today, your best bet would be trying to find people to do some kind of specialized activity with so you value each other
this

I don't have too many irl friends either, but in all honesty, my routine of work, hobbies, vidya doesn't help. I have to sacrifice my time to develop a social circle and be available and out going for others. Tough but I have to get out of my comfort zone I guess.

Last edited:
I see your point here actually. I don’t have any female friends in real life, all just male real life friends. No point in being friends with a female in real life as a lonely man if she isn’t gonna at least be FWB with you or more. Having a real life female friend that finds you unattractive will be pretty shitty and only bring you down.
This. Holy fuck these used holes ain't shit.

Because you didn't use extra soap.