Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR why can't I live forever

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
literally fight me, god :feelsWizard:

when earth dies living forever will be torture

I'm going to die one day :(, can I get prime virgin pussy before I do, God?

why would you want to live forever on this horrid world?

Who would want to live past 30, nevermind forever?

Imagine how boring living forever would be.

Why would you want to live forever? I want to die as soon as possible

You can death is another lie we've been tould

Boga nie ma jfl

if we were chads we would rather live forever

when earth dies living forever will be torture
Yup, imagine just floating randomly through space while suffering from not being able to breathe. And even if you don't suffer from that, you would suffer from the sheer meaninglessness and boredom of your existence. After an eternity floating through space lost in your thoughts at some point you would just run out of things to think about and your mind would just go into a vegetative state, so I guess you would still "die" in a way.

Also, don't forget there's a chance you will get drawn in by some other planet's gravitational field and just rot there in an empty lifeless planet with no way of getting out of it unless you have the knowledge of a NASA rocket engineer and you happen to have all of the materials to build a rocket there and somehow you are able to extract it from the ground, refine it and use it. (yes, not gonna happen, it would be over)

Not to mention there's an even higher chance of getting drawn into a star in which case you would be burning constantly for millions of years until the star dies, it would be quite literally just like hell from common belief, eternity of suffering in fire.

And when the star/planet dies you would just continue to meaningless float with no food or air or anything to do in space for more eternity, but then again, your mind at that point would've turned off a long time ago

Last edited:
literally fight me, god :feelsWizard:

iu