Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why can't I just talk normally?

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
It's pretty ironic that I can't express myself clearly, considering all my life I've been heralded as an English language expert in every school I went to.

It's like various things combine to make the action of speaking hard for me e.g
Self consciousness about my teeth/bad breath, worrying about how my voice sounds, trying my hardest not to stutter (which ironically makes me stutter even more), trying to keep my voice deep, anxiety about people looking at me etc

I also regularly skip over words, people are constantly asking me to repeat myself. Like even when singing or rapping ,I'm always unintelligible.

I just want to talk normally, because I major in Economics which has a lot of group discussion/presentation stuff, so I'm going to be talking often.

You want to become an economist ? Don't worry bro, no one listen to these fuckers, so you don't even have to talk at all.

You want to become an economist ? Don't worry bro, no one listen to these fuckers, so you don't even have to talk at all.
I was probably drunk when I wrote this.

I was probably drunk when I wrote this.
I'm literally enjoying a glass of wine right now. But still what I said stands. Nobody gives a fuck about economists. Just look at how countries are ruled by ideology instead of actually backing policies on research and the current state of human knowledge. Europe will be a shithole in ten years just because of that.

I'm literally enjoying a glass of wine right now. But still what I said stands. Nobody gives a fuck about economists. Just look at how countries are ruled by ideology instead of actually backing policies on research and the current state of human knowledge. Europe will be a shithole in ten years just because of that.
It's the left's fault, no "facts" matter in the face of "feelings".

Well not an Economist, a data analyst. Because I am also honing my skills in software engineering.
You're spot on about Nobody listening to economists though kek

Brutal:feelsbadman:, I stutter with words and often talk quietly fucking hate when people in school used to tell me "speak up" :reeeeee:

There's no economics for the future

You didn't get experience due to bad genetics.