Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why can't I just die?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
I hate my life, I hate almost everything. I wish someone would've shot me in the back of the head years ago, I wish my mother had aborted me like my would be sibling. Fuck this shit, everyday is the same garbage full of nothing. Why do I keep waking up to this? Maybe if I'm lucky someone will kill me.

I don't know, exercise doesn't really help, I just feel mostly the same except more tired afterwards.

But is not that kinda a bliss? Hit the gym until you want to collapse on spot. This is pure enjoyment.

You can always rope bro

Do an honest attempt to better your life during a year or two, and if that fails despite your effort you can rope with good conscience.

Do an honest attempt to better your life during a year or two, and if that fails despite your effort you can rope with good conscience.
Yeah that's exactly my plan, that's what I'm doing right now tbh. My life is hard to fix though.

Try to plan and set goals. That can help tremendously for some. All you need is pen and paper.

I feel the exact same every day

Because this is hell, and you're here to suffer.

Go make yourself a nice hero, with ham, bologna, turkey, salami, swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, red peppers and mayo. Throw in a side of black and green olives, and a can of Coke (or beer, if you prefer). Top it off with a pistachio sundae, with hot fudge and whipped cream for dessert. The dopamine rush should make you feel better in no time.

Go make yourself a nice hero, with ham, bologna, turkey, salami, swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, red peppers and mayo. Throw in a side of black and green olives, and a can of Coke (or beer, if you prefer). Top it off with a pistachio sundae, with hot fudge and whipped cream for dessert. The dopamine rush should make you feel better in no time.
Haven't seen u post in a while, bro

Haven't seen u post in a while, bro
I'm currently on vacation in Asia. Haven't had much down time because of all the sightseeing, and I usually don't post from my smartphone, anyway, as it's uncomfortable.

I'm currently on vacation in Asia. Haven't had much down time because of all the sightseeing, and I usually don't post from my smartphone, anyway, as it's uncomfortable.
Seamaxx, any succ-sess?

Nah, man. This vacation isn't about sex. I just wanted to get away from the states for a few weeks, and check out some exotic sites.
Hell yes, bro

Same. I just wanna die in my sleep and never wake up.