Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why can't I have this?

we'll never have this

Sub6 face is why you can't have this

Maybe God has different plan for us
images

God is cruel and we are just Job. He did nothing wrong and still he god fucked with, this is just god "testing" us for his amusement .

Your pERsonality isn't good enough

Today i had a talk with my foid supervisor about her personal life. In truth, i dont give a fuck about normal fags made up problems, they could never last a day in my shoes with what i go through daily. However, i cant help but feel attracted to her in a way. Its because i am touched starved and she gives me some attention...

Anyways, she was venting to me about how her boyfriend broke up with her. Told her to leave the apartment that she largely paid for and furnished so he could keep it and his parents bankroll it because her bf is unemployed. She had to rent and fit out a whole new apartment by herself and she said her credit card got maxed out because of it. Even still i dont get the feeling she is over him because she is trying to find excuses for his behavior. Ranging from its his parents fault to a mental health crisis. I also found out that he even has her drive to his house once a week to drop off "their" dog so he can spend sometime with it because "they both" raised him. And she does it! I just can't believe she lets him act that way but probably because they are both not really over eachother.

It just made me sad when i analyzed the situation because it made it seem like despite him acting like a jerk the bitch will still come back. I also hate how stupid she is.

Notice how tall he is? It's brutally over